Patriot Mobile

Muslim Gets Waiver for Turban & Beard in Uniform, Christian Gets Court Martialed!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is the fundamental problem with this country. I don't think anybody can argue that this country was founded on Christian beliefs but now Muslims are protected while Christians are being attacked. People tell me Odumba's not a Muslim and I say B.S., this crap didn't happen before he was in office.

Attachments

• Turban.jpg
      Turban.jpg
      208.7 KB · Views: 271
    • Christian Quote.jpg
      Christian Quote.jpg
      37.5 KB · Views: 268

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    He's a Sikh. Whether you think it matters or not it's a different religion.

It's not uncommon to get modified grooming standards but it'll be interesting to see what they allow with regards to the "uniform" as things like this become more of an issue.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Regardless what he is the point here is an exception is made for one religion to display their beliefs with a head piece worn while in uniform while another is ordered to take down displays of her religion at her desk.

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ...I don't think anybody can argue that this country was founded on Christian beliefs....

Very common misconception for some folks. Bear with me here...

Go here : http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html

Type hit Control+F and search for "God", "Christ", "Lord", etc. you may be interested in what you find (or don't find...).

Also...

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

- John Adams

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit the free exercise thereof, thus building a wall of separation between church and state."

- Thomas Jefferson (letter to the Baptists of Danbury, 1802)

...there is an incredible amount of evidence "on the books" that The United States of America is, in fact, not a Christian nation...and was never intended to be (in fact, quite the opposite). This evidence is autobiographical and direct - not heresy, not interpreted, etc. it's written by the Founding Fathers themselves. Zero room left for misinterpretation.

This soldier is a decorated officer in the US Army - I personally could give two shits what he wears on his head as long as he continues to do his job and serve his country.

Also - Muslims are not the same as the Sikh. Not even close. And this article has literally nothing to do with our current president.

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

From the same article :

She was found guilty of failing to go to her appointed place of duty, disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer, and four specifications of disobeying the lawful order of a noncommissioned officer.

Gentlemen, this is what you call a shitbird Marine...a buddyfucker if I may. She was given a bad conduct discharge which, if you actually read the article, had not-a-damn-thing to do with her Christianity.

Christians, just like anyone else, can be shitbirds too. Doesn't mean they belong in the United States Marine Corps.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So Drew I guess you miss the point. He's a Sikh, I get it, not a Muslim. The Sikh is allowed to wear a Turban and display his religious beliefs while the girl, a Christian, is ordered to remove her Bible verse from her desk. My point is other religious beliefs are being allowed in this country while Christian beliefs are under attack. This didn't happen before Odumba took office, I sure don't remember seeing it until recently.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Trumped up charges after she refused to take down her Christian versus. So she's a shitbird Marine and buddyfucker because she refused to take down the Christian versus at her desk, wow.

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So Drew I guess you miss the point...

I'm afraid that it's not me who's missing the point.

You are VERY selective about what portions of that article you choose to read, and which you don't.

The reality is she WAS a shitty Marine that doesn't belong in my beloved Corps... Uniform violations, dereliction of duty, disobeying direct orders, etc. She got bad conduct discharge for a long list of reasons. None of which have a single thing to do with some freakin' bible verse.

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trumped up charges after she refused to take down her Christian versus. So she's a shitbird Marine and buddyfucker because she refused to take down the Christian versus at her desk, wow.

You're literally making stuff up.

You realize this case came up 2 YEARS after she'd already received a bad conduct discharge for a number of violations that had NOTHING to do with this...right? I mean it's all right there in front of you...

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This may be alittle off topic and I don't know this case but when you are in the Mil and someone gets a hard on for you they can make your life pure hell. I had a guy tht wore Granny Glasses. This was in the 60's. He also played a Gatar(sp) so he was considered a Hippi buy one of the higher ups. I was told to change his performance report as he worked for me. I WOULDENT. I was asked to tell him to wear Mil glasses. I asked and he said Those were my Grandmothers and he would keep wearing them. That was fine with me because I didn't mund and my Uncle had wore the same type when he was in the Air Force.

Well Dickhead put a addon to his performance report and he went in front of the Squardron Commander about it and still refused to not wear them To make a long story short orders came down shortley for a PCS to Tieland (SP) and I truley beleave it was because they didn't have a slot in Tuley Greeland.

In short watch out who you piss off. Mechanics were needed at that time pretty bad. If it happened now he might have gotten the same treatment as that woman.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Snow Bird that's what I think happened here. She pissed of her supervisor when she refused to take down the bible verse. The other problems she had were medically related which can be twisted anyway you want if you are a supervisor and want someone out. If not this example there are plenty of others out there where other religions are getting preference over Christians and it's really sad to see. We may never know the whole story of what really happened with this girl.

What I do know is your views support whichever you choose to believe on the Internet where we know everything is the truth!

Last edited:

miketx

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Another nail in the destruction of our military. Can you image how this will affect morale? Thank obastard.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apples and oranges. We all know the big picture of the ALCU going after religous symbols on Gov property. On the other end of the spectrum individuals can't erect religous shrines, signs or posts in Gov public space you occupy. The womans problem was failure to obey LAWFUL ORDERS to remove it and not display it several times. She can have her religous beliefs but can not impose it on others which is what tthe display did. Appearently she does not like being at her appointed place of duty on time either. She had her day in court and lost. On the other hand, the desire to wear the head gear was submitted and approved.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    God, drew, my beloved corps..... It's been years since I've heard that, I used to hate hearing that, now I realize I miss it.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not uncommon to get modified grooming standards

Yeah with a shaving profile:
    AR 670-1 3-2 (b)
    Males will keep their face clean-shaven when in uniform, or in civilian clothes on duty. Mustaches
    are permitted. If worn, males will keep mustaches neatly trimmed, tapered, and tidy. Mustaches will not present a
    chopped off or bushy appearance, and no portion of the mustache will cover the upper lip line, extend sideways beyond
    a vertical line drawn upward from the corners of the mouth (see lines C and D of fig 3–1), or extend above a parallel
    line at the lowest portion of the nose (see line B of fig 3–1). Handlebar mustaches, goatees, and beards are not
    authorized. If appropriate medical authority allows beard growth, the maximum length authorized for medical treatment
    must be specific. For example, “The length of the beard cannot exceed 1/4 inch” (see Training Bulletin Medical (TB
    Med) 287). Soldiers will keep the growth trimmed to the level specified by the appropriate medical authority, but are
    not authorized to shape the hair growth (examples include, but are not limited to goatees, “Fu Manchu,” or handlebar
    mustaches).

And if one so happens to get a shaving profile the beard can not exceed a 1/4". If I can't grow a beard neither should they. The shaving profile is for people when they shave they get Pseudofolliculitis barbae or achne. We, us, they all signed a contract knowing the standards of the Army. The Army should not conform around the small minority.... Hope he has fun if biological warfare ever happened.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom