• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are folks that collect everything in this world and infamous guns just happen to be one class for collection. Firearms are never anything but what they are, an inanimate object. I as a collector (old model SA Rugers) have never had an interest other than knowing something about what, why, where and how much they are worth. For some reason I have always had an interest in money. I have owned several items over the years but they were gifts and very, very minor historical items. I think if you were offered a $100K item for $50 you would take it and run, right.....
    Ed

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bid sitting at $65Mil. It, could be a lot of trolling and no vetting of bidders. Bid history shows obsurd jumps. If it does sell for crazy money, Gun Broker will be crying at the loss of their $ cut for a PC socially acceptable decision.

http://unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12

Just read ad shipping instructions. Ship and insurance fee, United States Postal Service money order only, guess he is not expecting crazy money after all. Lol

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bid sitting at $65Mil. It, could be a lot of trolling and no vetting of bidders. Bid history shows obsurd jumps. If it does sell for crazy money, Gun Broker will be crying at the loss of their $ cut for a PC socially acceptable decision.

http://unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12

Just read ad shipping instructions. Ship and insurance fee, United States Postal Service money order only, guess he is not expecting crazy money after all. Lol

Look at the comments and bid history, the trolls are out in full force.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

miketx

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The guy was attacked by a worthless thug, and he shot and killed him. He was acquitted in the kangaroo court. The guy did nothing wrong. Better hope none us has to shoot a worthless black piece of garbage and go through what Zimmerman did. Here's the latest picture of little Trayvon.

trayvon.jpg

You oughta see some of these animals in the prison I worked at. Their life revolves around criminal activity, having as many children out of wedlock as possible, and crying racism if they can't get what they want.

Attachments

• trayvon.jpg
      trayvon.jpg
      20.6 KB · Views: 174

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with the actual shooting. It's Zimmerman's actions since then that sort of put a black mark on gun owners.

It just concerns me when some people shout out with glee all over the place when some ting like this happens. Putting out an air of responsibility with firearms, maybe regret when someone gets killed is the way we need to look to the public, not "Hell yeah! Nailed that POS".

This auction (again, to ME) comes across a bit morbid. I don't care if someone pays hundreds of thousands for an object due to its notoriety but it doesn't need to sound like the Holy Grail of gun owner wants.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well said Sean! I too agree with the actions that resulted in the shooting but since then he's been a schmuck, it seems he just can't stay out of the limelight since he was found innocent.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well Trayvon tried and you saw how that worked out. I'm sure he's still packing, I know I would be if I were him!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom