• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So from June 20th-29th I will be going on a back country fishing trip in Colorado. I will be driving from here to Colorado... Due to the academy in October I won't be hunting this year so figured I would burn my leave on a fishing trip. My question is and this is a long shot to ask but I currently only have a 9mm and would like to have something on my hip with a little more umph like 357 or 10mm. Would there be anyone that would let me borrow one for the trip? Of course I will let you keep a firearm of higher value or something until I get back... I just want a little added protection for Black Bears... Figured I would ask....

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    For a 357mag,for the intended purpose, would suggest that you use the 180gr hardcast WFNGC bullets. Can buy them loaded off the interweb. --- SAWMAN

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For a 357mag,for the intended purpose, would suggest that you use the 180gr hardcast WFNGC bullets. Can buy them loaded off the interweb. --- SAWMAN

That is what I going to buy the 180gr Hardcast from buffalo bore. I need to get me a nice little .357 one day. I have been eye balling a Ruger Sp101 4" for a while just have to get my ole lady her conceal carry pistol first.... She wants a Glock 42... Out of all the .380s she would pick the most expensive one on the shelf.

And thanks everyone Jeb21 has got me set up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom