• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just Lookin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Would like to find someone who can straighten out the barrel on my marlin 1894 44 mag.. It is turned to the right ever so slightly. want to use the iron sights but just doesn't work out. It just need to be re-centered. Will be contacting Marlin to get their price, but if someone here can do it right, I'll get it done local.

PM or text 850 572 5825

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Frist question is did it come this way, If it did what happened , If I got it figured right it , if is to the right it needs to tighten up a little. can do this should have enough HS to work. Just my 5 cents

Just Lookin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I bought it off the forum, it was in rough shape. My son did a cold re-blue on it and did stock as well, but did not remove barrel. I know from a video,that they just threaded in and tightened up but they had a tool for it. Somehow somewhere this one has moved or been moved.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just,
    Are you sure that the rear and front sights are just not setup correctly? Many folks decide to take off sights without making a witness mark then try to put them back on, without a guide for proper alignment. Shoots to right, move front to right, rear sight move to left. A bent barrel will not be a repair, it would be a barrel replacement. If the barrel is bent take it to a smith.
    Ed

Top Bottom