• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jpack58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just looking for a little bit for decent price to shoot this weekend. I know it to is short notice but cannot seem to find any on here in the search. Just let me know what you have looking for maybe 120 rounds maybe more, but just really depends on price.

If you reload let me know, I have 223/5.56single fires some annealed casings 9mm once fired, some nickel plated (very few), and some 22lr(but not much of that) brass I would trade also. I have 13 lbs of the brass saved if interested in the trade for the ammo I am looking for.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've got...

20rd box of gemtech subs for $19.
    250rd bag of Ozark 147 gre $100. (If you ever want to buy bulk, this is some of the best shooting 300 I've found)

I've got some 50rd boxes of 147 freedom I'd let go for $20per box. It's alright but the Ozark is better ammo.

Jpack58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just seen this and hoping to get in touch with you. I am very interested in the 250rd Ozark. Either way I would like to get in touch. I will send pm.

300AAC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I won't be able to meet up with you before this weekend but I manufacture my own brass and hand load all my ammo. You're welcome to pm me if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you can't get by Little Jacks, Academy had plenty a few days ago. Sub and supers. $16-19/box. The gemtec stuff that LIttleJacks has is suppose to be good stuff.

Last edited:

daltondrew91

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No problems out of the ozark ammo? Been looking at buying some bulk from them. But I've read mixed reviews online.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No problems out of the ozark ammo? Been looking at buying some bulk from them. But I've read mixed reviews online.

With the ammo. No. They can be slow to ship but I've had zero cycling issues and the accuracy has only been beat by some high end hunting ammo.

Jpack58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just wanted to say thanks again to Little Jacks Guns for the quick response and all the other forum members for referring him as well. It definitely got me out of a jam for a,can't wait to shoot my new upper, weekend!!

Bit of a drive for me, but awesome meeting you, and thanks for all the info.
    I will let you guys know how the Ozark fires with my bumpstock tomorrow. If I get a good video I will post the link to my youtube this week.

Members online

Top Bottom