• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Be careful signing up for Site Supporter. I just paid the 10 for a year and now my messaging is locked can't send any messages.

kendive, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Admin's Please Fix.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Be careful signing up for Site Supporter. I just paid the 10 for a year and now my messaging is locked can't send any messages.

kendive, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Admin's Please Fix.

I'll get with TexKev and see what's going on. I just noticed the "Site Supporter" tab for the first time this morning.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If someone has time. Send me a PM just to test. I know I can't send PM but wonder if I will get them. Thanks...

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If someone has time. Send me a PM just to test. I know I can't send PM but wonder if I will get them. Thanks...

PM sent. I just went through the Admin control panel. I found all the forum permissions, but I can't seem to find the PM permissions. I'll keep digging around.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    PM sent. I just went through the Admin control panel. I found all the forum permissions, but I can't seem to find the PM permissions. I'll keep digging around.

Got the message and the email alert. I just can't reply in GCGF all I can do is delete the PM. Thanks.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Your name is completely green as well

Yea part of the Supporter Deal...

- Green Username - Custom Title (Set by the User) - Increased PM Storage - Instant Access to Classifieds - Increased Picture Storage - Increased Avatar Limits - Increased Attachment LimitsOrder

TexKev

Marksman
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    all fixed. the number of messages was set to zero. normally that means as many as you want in this case it meant none. working great now - thx!!!

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can we get a chat box for those that pay the site supporter fee? I see additional mail storage and other junk listed but that dont seem to do it for me... A chat window might be cool???

Top Bottom