• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got some of this clean pistol powder to reload 9mm & 40sw. They advised me it's what they use in most of their reloads. Anyone ver use this stuff before?
    bbf068ff6d9f5c6f99605a787395a504.jpg

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We started selling it at Mike's when pistol powders were incredibly hard to get and have had good reports on it. I have been told it burns very clean. We now stock the whole Shooters World line. I will probably try their match rifle powder this summer.

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We started selling it at Mike's when pistol powders were incredibly hard to get and have had good reports on it. I have been told it burns very clean. We now stock the whole Shooters World line. I will probably try their match rifle powder this summer.
    That makes me feel better lol. It's my first powder I'm gonna try when reloading and for the price it seemed pretty good. Gun show didn't have as much as I expected. I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated reloading booth.

Slackwolf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gunshow was pretty sad as far as reloading components, but so it goes...... My dad picked up some of the clean shot powder Saturday and it ran great in .45acp loads behind a 230gr plated RN. I didn't notice how clean or dirty it burnt, but it does have somewhat obnoxious smell (both in canister and fired) compared to ramshot zip or silhouette. Close to minimum pressure loads across a chrono were clocking around 50-75fps faster than near max ramshot silhouette loads out of a 4.5" barrel, and it lost maybe 5% velocity when going down to a 3.5" barrel wheras the sil loads were losing about 15%. Haven't gotten around to looking back at my notes from Sunday, so I may be mistaken on the silhouette and it could have been zip. But it was outrunning both ramshot near max loads. Had 50 of each of the 3 loaded up.

It is made by Explosia Powder in Cech Republic.

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do they have different varieties of rifle powder. Also what is the burn rate comparable to?

Also how is it priced to say the larger manufacturers?

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ball, flake, extruded?

Rick

Top Bottom