• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hispeed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nate was phenomenal to deal with! Friendly and very knowledgable. Educated me on a couple things while the lower was being called in. I WILL do business with him again. Deal with confidence!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ★★★★★ Little Jacks Guns ★★★★★ It's been over 2 months but Nate treated me great even though it started out as just a transfer. Look forward to doing more business with him in the future. Nate sorry I got busy and didn't do this a lot sooner, I thought about it today and when I did a search I realized I hadn't said Thanks for the Great Service.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Nate-

Thanks for dropping that stuff by. Hoping we can do it again sometime. Please give me a shout next time you're on your way though.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Picked up two suppressors from Nate after an 8 month ordeal that was a failure of the Silencer Shop to follow up with ATF. Nate, as always was great to work with and while I was there I picked up another brick of the Gemtech .22lr sub, a box of the Gemtech 300 blackout sub and another 250 rounds of 300 super for plinking. Great prices and service - he will treat you right.

Bsmith4978

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two thumbs up for Nate and Little Jack's Guns. Although my business was just an insignificant transfer Nate took the time to explain some things I had questions about. Great customer service, I hope to do more with him in the future. Thank you Nate.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    +1 more for Nate. Handled a transfer and a purchase for me this evening; great transaction as always. A+++++

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Again, Nate helped me spend money nice and easy today as always. And somehow I made it out without adding to the planned purchase/transfer. As always, it's great dealing with Nate at little Jack's Guns.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    A+++++++ all the way. He has handled 2 of my transactions within the past month and a half and it could not have gone any easier. Thanks Nate and Little Jack's Guns.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    +++++++ Deal with Nate with confidence +++++++

I can't believe I've missed putting my review here for so long. Nate (Little Jack's Guns) is awesome. Honest, professional, knowledgable, great prices, no BS, easy to work with. Zero issues. He's "good people". He should be your go-to guy for anything FFL/SOT related. Anything from basic NICS checks to Form 4's to facilitating legal inter-state purchases. Go to Nate. You will be happy you did.

Bonus: he's one of the most reserved and intelligent Marines you'll ever have the pleasure to meet. Ha!

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    +++++ Little Jack's Guns aka Nate +++++
    Today was the 2nd time I've dealt with Nate and like the 1st time he was easy to deal with, thanks Nate look forward to seeing you next week

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't believe I've missed putting my review here for so long. Nate (Little Jack's Guns) is awesome. Honest, professional, knowledgable, great prices, no BS, easy to work with. Zero issues. He's "good people". He should be your go-to guy for anything FFL/SOT related. Anything from basic NICS checks to Form 4's to facilitating legal inter-state purchases. Go to Nate. You will be happy you did.

Bonus: he's one of the most reserved and intelligent Marines you'll ever have the pleasure to meet. Ha!

+100, Nate, (Little Jack's) is the only local gun shop/place I will do business with, besides some ammo or something like that. He is in the Military, he is a honest guy, and A MAN OF HIS WORD. You don't get that kind of service anymore ,(I DONT KNOW HOW I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THANK'S ON HERE NATE) I called him about some Lower's that he had on here for sale a while back, He had a few left, I said I life in P-Cola but I'm on my way back from FWB right now will you hold tem and I'll be there in 30-45 minutes, He say's no problem I'll be here. Probably an hour later either he called me or I called him and I was just turning the road, I know of two people that called trying to buy the lowers and he held them for me even though my 45 mins, turned into a good hour & half.

THANK'S NATE FOR YOUR SERVICE AND THE STORE/EVERYTHING YOU HELP WITH.

Top Bottom