HD Tactical

No more concealed carry in FL theme parks...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A good private security company that protects nuclear power plants or provides executive security usually pays pretty good. I wish there were more of those around this area

There's a couple of large, international security providers that operate in the pensacola area. One is, in fact, the largest in the world and provides security for nuclear plants and embassies abroad(and everything between). However, a regional office hires from a local work force.

Oh, and also, I've seen local response time for assault calls take 30 minutes, police knocking on my door about a non existant dog barking, sheriff dept baker acting a aggravated battery because of paper work, and witnessed patrol cars driving what can only be described as wrecklessly(outside of jurisdiction). These people swore an oath, if you really want to leave the security of yourself and loved ones to the hourly wage workers, feel free. Personally, I don't need a frisk and wand to enter a place I have reason to believe hires their own swat team, to pay 5$ for a bottle of water and ride the tea cups. Ya, I know, principal of the thing, but if a masters degree in risk assessment declares the need for a srt and I'm not court ordered, I'll pass.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom