• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • House

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nate is a great guy! Fair prices and very knowledgable. Certainly worth the drive from Crestview to Milton...highly recommend to anyone.

Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nate, thanks for doing my FFL transfer, its nice to know that the person on this end is someone you are happy to do business with! Mark

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Little Jack's Gun's ***Great Service, Prices and a stand up Man***

I just wanted to say Thank You Little Jack's Guns. Talk about customer service, We talked about trying to meet up the other day in the afternoon, well I went to F.W.B. around 10am that morning. He called and said he was OFF WORK and I can come on out when ever I am ready. I sent a text telling him my situation. No problem, Just give me a little heads up when you are getting a little closer. Well I apparently didn't realize it with all the traffic headed west on 98 after the base came to 20mph for a good 30-45 min's, I told him I could be there around 5pm I think if that was good with him, no problem. I just got off the phone with him and that's when I hit the traffic, I sent him a text letting him know and he said no problem take your time it's not worth getting pulled over or an accident. Needless to say it had to have been around 8pm when I made it there. You want to talk about feeling like a real A-Hole, I felt worse than an A-Hole. He left his family to come see me and deal with that for almost an hour, Then gives me a little discount, looking back I would have told him to keep it for all the hassle I put him through and it being late at night. Really Nice Guy, Just about anything I purchase will be from Him. Just wanted to let the few out there know that he is a stand up guy and keeps to his word, when I talked to him the first time it was the day before and I was going to go out there that day, well something came up and he couldn't meet up, which worked out because I would have had to cancel, I asked him if he would hold them for me and I'll get them tomorrow, He stuck to his word 100%.
    Thank You Little Jack's and Thank You for your service,
    Joe

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    budbreak96, I have merged your post with the appropriate thread in the buyer/seller review section. Please be sure to post in the correct location.

Thanks!

Tuck

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Adding another great experience with Nate. He's very easy to deal with, is fair & up front, & he's very flexible. I will absolutely be working with him again!

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ++++ Thanks Nate was good to meet you and looking forward to doing more business with you
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up the mbus today that Nate ordered for me last week and once again I can't say enough good things about him and the level of service he provides

Last edited:

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Another one for Nate, awesome guy to deal with - thanks again! Appreciate the advice and pointers, too.

Benasaki

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Props to Nate at Little Jacks Guns. I bought a new Ruger Mk 4 online and used him for the FFL transfer. Smooth and quick. No BS. I definetly recommend him.

BeulahBo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've purchased a couple of Glocks from Nate and both transactions have been great. I picked up a new gen 4 Glock 17 today for about the same as the asking price for a recently posted used gen 4. Thanks, Nate!

Jun

Bsmith4978

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks again Nate. 4th transfer and absolutely no problems whatsoever. Definitely the go to guy. See you on the next one.

Bill

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Don't went Nate to get the big head, but will have to say he has come through again. The only problem was he must be slowing down it took him 10 mins to do my transfer. that could have been because he had to check on the kids. So will have to give it to him. Just my 100 cents jj

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Another big "thank you" to Nate.
    Between his accessibility and what he charges for a transfer,my go to place for stuff that goes bang. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom