• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • makai55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm looking for information on places to shoot pistol and/or rifle in and around Mobile, AL. Ideally I'm looking for somewhere to practice IDPA/USPSA skills, so somewhere that allows rapid fire and/or shooting from a holster. I'm pretty familiar with options on the eastern shore, but looking for something on the Mobile side of the bay.

Thanks!

jpg0511

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only one I have been to is in Lucedale MS. Well right at the state line on Hyw 98. Bullzeye is the name they have a web site.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That bulkzeye place looks nice. I drove by there a couple times these last few weeks and wish it was closer.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I shoot F/TR and BR at the Pascagoula Shooting Club in Moss Point, MS at 600yds and 1000yds. I know nothing about their pistol range, but I hear rapid and full auto fire over on that side of the range. But they have a variety of shooters working paper and steel targets at various ranges. The long range competition guys are great and I would guess the pistoleros are good guys too. So if you don't mind a bit of a drive and if you are willing to join a club, you might check them out.

16gauge

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Saraland Shooting Center is an indoor range. Not far from the Exit 15 on I-65 or just off Hwy-43 at Harris street if your familiar with the area.

makai55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the tips, everyone. I think I'm going to make some time to go check out the Pascagoula Shooting Club over in Moss Point. I looked up their website and did a little reading and it seems like they might fit the bill.

If anyone has any more info on ranges in the Mobile area, particularly private clubs that might not be advertised generally, please let me know.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The MPSA range in Vinegar Bend might be a little far, but it's a private range. Plus you get a discount on USPSA matches if you're a member.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bluedsteel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Pascagoula club is really convenient from Mobile. Take 10 until you see the welcome to Mississippi sign and exit right there. Not very much farther from there. From Pensacola it is 85 miles to the range gate with almost all of it on I-10. The tunnel on the way back in the afternoon was always the toughest part because of traffic snarls.

Top Bottom