• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Some fairly good deals at Academy this AM. Bushmaster AR's on sale as were some of the bolt guns. Ammo and gun accessories on sale also. Some good'ish deals on hunting clothing.

Valet parking also. --- SAWMAN

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I hardly go by there anymore simply because they quit putting the ad in the Sunday paper
    delivered in Pace. I never know what's on sale so rarely stop by.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some fairly good deals at Academy this AM. Bushmaster AR's on sale as were some of the bolt guns. Ammo and gun accessories on sale also. Some good'ish deals on hunting clothing.

Valet parking also. --- SAWMAN
    SAWMAN I can see, we still lov there V.I.P treatment

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Took a ride over last night to purchase a safe on sale,, The worker behind gun counter said Academy was completely out of them that were on sale in the ad, ask him to check the other stores an have one sent here, He didn't seem to have time for it, Left came home call customer services,An was told they had 24 of them and could have one sent here to pick up. Went back to the counter, never giving the guy grief, I could see it was busy and try to show repect he was working a mess of gun sales,, But couldn't even get him to look my way,, went to the safe area ask a worker in the little outer bothe if one of them could help me I wanted to pay for a safe in Jacksonville an have it sent to them,She called the same gentleman,, After 40 45 min, my son an I gave it up an left,, So if I don't run up on one in here, I will be looking on line,, So GCGF members if you have a idea on something big enough have some firearms an keep sake safe ,, I am still looking to send one up home this season,, Happy Thanksgiving to all our GCGF friends an family

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I would love to go but I told myself this year.... if I can't buy it online I don't need it. I'm staying away from the stores this black friday.

That being said, I did go online to academy and ordered 4 of their steel ammo cans for $10 a piece with free shipping and they arrived yesterday and are very nice if not better than military issue.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    At Academy in P'cola - - -> They now have some reloading stuff for sale. Powders,primers,brass,books,bullets,dies and presses,etc.
    Not a huge selection but some good prices on bullets and primers. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Today at Academy - - -> a lot better selection of reloading stuff. Good selection of bullets . . some in the 250ct. packs.
    New brass including 300BLK. But hurry,Frank will swoop this up pretty quick.
    Some discounted guns. Quite a bit more accessories for AR's including MagPul 10rd mags for 308AR's,but only 20rd MagPul mags for 223/5.56 AR's. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom