Help from cat owners ....Before I bag & Tag this cat !!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    UPDATE: Well ....I guess the little fur ball must have hauled ass.....like a few of you said " It probably is sitting in it's window laughing at you !!! " I saw it this morning....across the street....So ends the Saga of the Unwelcomed Pussy !!! At least some of us got a laugh out of it !!!

Thanks

I walked outside ....leave the door open for a second and look around and the damn neighbors cat just cruises on in my house...I have looked for hours to find that little mindless ball of fur....I love all animals....just don't care for cats....before I break out the gas anybody got any ideas ??? Nope I don't have a dog....

Where do cats Hide ?

Last edited:

StorMay05

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Probably asleep somewhere, most likely under a bed or table, maybe hiding in a closet. It'll leave eventually just may take a few hours.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Where do cats Hide ?

Wherever they want. :lol: If it's like mine, usually under a bed but don't rule out high places, especially if it has claws. Could be on a shelf in a closet or even on top of kitchen cabinets. They are ruled by their stomachs, so when hungry, it will come out. Tempt with food or cat treats.

Last edited:

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have fun :yo: Get some fishing line and tie it to a feather and watch it as you walk around. You will see a little paw pop out from under something. That is how I always found my sister's cat lol but like said before it will become hungry and walk out meowing. The only time a cat will love on you. Some times I wish women were like cats and would leave you alone lol

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    cats love cubby holes and boxes....

open a can of tuna....to flush him out

Last edited:

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    shake any bag that rattles and say here kitty kitty... them drop kick the freeloading bastard out the front door, or run a vacuum in every room till he bolts out of fear

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Want me to bring Diesel over? He only plays with cats but I bet he can find him. Hell, he's found stuff I lost in this house three years ago.

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had thought of that Sean.....I have looked under beds....closets...crates....boxes...shelves.....It is just that I Frame Art for a living (Well sometimes it is !!! ) I have cut sheets of glass everywhere....Just took in 9 canvases for an Artist and I have Art work layed out all over my 8 foot mat table...not to mention a couple of high dollar leather chairs...I can just see this little turd in there sharpening it's claws on my damn furniture....That's when it will have spent all it's 9 lives !!!

This just pisses me off ...I have a lot to do today other than play games with a damn cat !!!

Now where did I put those large caliber snake shot loads !!!

Want me to bring Diesel over? He only plays with cats but I bet he can find him. Hell, he's found stuff I lost in this house three years ago.

Last edited:

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if spay'd......it wants attention, toys, or most likely its favorite food........ fish would be my best guess....:usa2:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I had a female Labrador that loved to play with cats that is until they quit moving. We didn't own any cats and because of where we live irresponsible pet owners had a habit of dumping unwanted pets near our driveway and 99% of the time my Lab found the cats 1st. The dogs would not come in the gate thanks to my 3 Labs and would go to my neighbors who called the shelter to come get them. I need another Labrador who likes to play with cats so I don't have to pay them to come get the ones being dumped now a days.

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought about putting out a can of tuna....Then I thought that little shit will haul ass over here every chance it gets in hopes I would give it another can of tuna !!!

It does not bother me other than the fear of it tearing up something or really getting cut on some glass....jumping on all this Art work and screwing it up....Other than that I just wish it would take it's furry ass back home !!! I think I will just walk over and bitch slap that little tweeb douchebag that owns it...all the neighbors have ask him a 100 times to keep his cat under control.....Irresponsible pet owners make me nutz !!!

Just venting .....

if spay'd......it wants attention, toys, or most likely its favorite food........ fish would be my best guess....:usa2:

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    put dog shit on its trail into your place. pee would be better, but I know that's hard to come by....
    I have a live trap !!! if you need it !!! its perfect for cats.
    you can borrow it.........:usa2:

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea....but I have already used that trick up on my Ex Mother in Law !!! Her name was Kitty !!!

shake any bag that rattles and say here kitty kitty... them drop kick the freeloading bastard out the front door, or run a vacuum in every room till he bolts out of fear

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom