• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just remembered this historical artifact was still in my possession. Time to bump it up. :bump2:
    Every day it's not sold it get's older and more valuable so hurry before only Donald Trump can afford it! For now though I'll be happy with around $125. Make me an offer, I'm open to cash or trades. Been thinking about a pellet rifle lately to plink in the backyard with, anyone got one they would trade? It's time for a new owner, by the way I'm not the original owner. May have been through a few in it's 200 year life...

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This incredible piece of history is still available.
    It's begging for a new owner, and just think how cranky it can be at 200 years old.. Come on, someone make me an offer so I can move on to something different!

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK, I really want this gone so now down to only $125. Got my eye on a nice gas piston .22 pellet rifle but with racing season here the gun budget is depleted. Someone buy this so I can keep shooting through the summer! :violin:

Last edited:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :bang:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :bump2:
    Ok now, the sword is still sitting here. You guys are really missing out! Don't let the opportunity of a lifetime pass you by...:smile:
    By the way, I recently picked up a nice air rifle so that is out for a trade but make an offer for other things.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Time to resurrect this thread. The sword's like 200 years old, this thread is getting there too! Probably should find a blade forum to sell it quick but can't be bothered.

This would make an awesome Christmas present for the guy or girl who already has everything!

Open to trades! Let me know what you got...
    I've been thinking of getting a Rough Rider .22 revolver lately so if you've got one let me know. I'll add cash to the sword and we'll make a deal. But that's not the only thing I'll trade for, hit me up with something you never know what I may say yes to.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok I'll try again :bang:
    I've done a little research on Tulwar swords and found several others for sale.
    Here's some info I found so you can be assured this sword is worth more than I'm asking.
    First one is a similar sword being sold for $125 but it is a broken rusted relic of part of a sword, not a full fair condition example like mine:
    https://www.faganarms.com/products/indian-tulwar-sword
    One that looks like similar condition to mine but with the rust removed for $455 can be seen here:
    https://www.faganarms.com/collections/swords/products/indopersian-horseman-s-sword-talwar
    If you go to this link and put in keyword "tulwar" you will see a selection of others:
    http://www.oldswords.com/classified/index.php

Cash or trades will work. Looking for another .22 maybe like a rough rider or similar but hit me up with any trade offers. If it's something that interest's me I just may take it.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Time to bump this up again! :bump2:

Ok, here's the story. I've owned this sword for many years, although not that many when compared to it's age! I'm looking to start a collection of low end handguns, mainly revolvers but any will do to get me started. Have an old Saturday night special laying around collecting dust or taking up room in your safe? Send it this way! Have a High Point, Phoenix arms or similar, I'll take it! Maybe a Rough Rider in rough condition. Don't have a handgun? How about an inexpensive .22 rifle, or even a decent shooting pellet rifle? With the age and country of origin of this sword it's a great wall hanger and conversation piece. :thumb:

I am not a felon and have a valid Fl. CCW permit so you have no worry about trading any gun to me. I will give you a copy of my license and sign a bill of sale if you want. You know you need room in your safe so show me what you got!

Last edited:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2: :bump2:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ok, here's the story. I've owned this sword for many years, although not that many when compared to it's age! I'm looking to start a collection of low end handguns, mainly revolvers but any will do to get me started. Have an old Saturday night special laying around collecting dust or taking up room in your safe? Send it this way! Have a High Point, Phoenix arms or similar, I'll take it! Maybe a Rough Rider in rough condition. Don't have a handgun? How about an inexpensive .22 rifle, or even a decent shooting pellet rifle? With the age and country of origin of this sword it's a great wall hanger and conversation piece. :thumb:

I am not a felon and have a valid Fl. CCW permit so you have no worry about trading any gun to me. I will give you a copy of my license and sign a bill of sale if you want. You know you need room in your safe so show me what you got!

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fathers Day is THIS SUNDAY! Forget the boring ties, shirts or socks. Give Dad what he REALLY WANTS.
    Give him this sword and you will be at the top of his list.
    Have siblings he likes better? Not after you give him this!
    Afraid someone else is going to inherit all his money? Not if he receives this rare sword from you this Fathers Day.
    Remember all the times Dad bailed your ass out of trouble? Pay him back NOW!

What an INCREDIBLE gift this will make for your Dad!!!

Don't miss out on this unique and exciting Fathers Day gift.
    Cash or trades and I am negotiable...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    trade you a 10 week old puppy, black lab/pitbull mix, looks like a lab, with strong bull heads features..

likes belly rubs...

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    trade you a 10 week old puppy, black lab/pitbull mix, looks like a lab, with strong bull heads features..

likes belly rubs...

Thanks for the offer but another dog is something I just can't take right now.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :boink:
    Too bad you missed out on the greatest Fathers Day gift of all time. BUT,,,, it's still available so the opportunity is not lost!

Time to bump this up again! :bump2:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BUUUUUMP :bump2:

I know you guys are just waiting for this antique to get even older and more valuable but come on it's over 200 years old already! :wink:

Last edited:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Christmas is coming (again) so it's time to resurrect this thread. Ok, I know it's not quite Thanksgiving yet but I'm taking the lead from the stores. Someone out there NEEDS to give this to the person who has everything as an incredible one of a kind gift!

Where else are you going to find such an incredible and interesting antique artifact for such an amazingly low price. Nowhere but here!

Remember, it might not even cost you anything. Look around and let me know what you have to trade. As stated before I like cheap handguns and any 22's, pellet rifles of similar value are nice too. In fact just tell me what you got, if I'm interested we'll make a deal quick

Check out Tulwar swords on ebay and you'll see my price is more than fair!
    Alright, time for me to leave this now to get ready for the onslaught of PM's that are sure to be coming my way!!!

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Twas (almost) the night before Christmas,
    and my sword was still here...

Come on people! Just about your last chance to give the person who has everything the ultimate Christmas present. Only 1 shopping day left! Where else but GCGF are you going to find a "priceless" relic like this in time for Christmas? I've cleared my inbox in anticipation of all the PM's I'm sure will be coming so hurry as only the first person to say I'll take it will be the lucky new owner of this historical artifact. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was reading another topic a little while ago that somehow devolved from banning people who said things others don't like, (might be a first amendment issue in there somewhere :noidea:) into talk of "outlawing" old classifieds if the items did not sell in some arbitrary idea of a "reasonable" amount of time. Anyway back on subject, that reminded me I had a long time running item in the classified section that never sold. There might be a new member out there that never saw this ad and is right now going nuts searching the 'net for a Tulwar sword. I know it's not a gun but there might be someone out there that owns guns and also appreciates antique swords...

I've decided to bump this one back up there, my last bump was almost 6 months ago so I hope nobody feels I'm pushing it to often! I doubt you'll find a nicer Tulwar sword within 50 feet of here for this great price! Remember, I'm looking for similar value trades of low end (read cheap) hand guns, long guns, 22's (rifle or pistol), pellet guns or anything else that might catch my interest.

Hope I didn't say anything in here to offend anyone, and I apologize in advance for making those of you who don't want to look have to scroll past this ad...

But wait, if you scrolled past this ad you don't know I apologized for making you do that! :redface:

Top Bottom