• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is one thing I like about the storm, it mates well with a mid range priced handgun with ample availability to mags, and fits well into the small carry case for a great bug gun combo.
    Down side is , I don't care for the stock configuration and am thinking about cutting the lower part off the hand grip area. Has anyone done that yet and if so does it look like crap, or affect the stability of stock at all? I don't see any aftermarket stocks for these yet either?? Also looking for a couple 30 rd mags.

Better to drill a small hole and see if that section is hollow. If hollow and you cut, leave 1/2 inch from both ends so you can overfill first them cut and contour.

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    got a Ruger PC-9 that is a great gun, picked it up from a from a forum member a while back like brand new. didn't realize you can full auto those .might be willing to sell but not gonna give it away. PM me if you have serious offer.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Don't know for a fact but if you seperate the upper from the lower,the lower seems waaaaay to light to NOT be hollow. Also tapping it along it's lines there is a distinct ring to it,as in,hollow sound. I'd bet it's hollow. AND like Sean stated in his post #23.

What I did do to my gun was to cut the "ears" off the upper. The part that surrounds/protects the rear and fwd sights. My gun will fowever be scoped or sighted. --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the Storm in 9mm and love it. You are welcome to shot it

Hey Jeb, thanks for the offer. I would like to take you up on that sometime if I ever get the time.

I'm getting ready to have an RC airplane garage sale. Way overstocked. When this stuff sells I should have more than enough free cash to buy what I want, well, within reason.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From a structural standpoint I would bet cutting that lower link out will make it weak. They didn't put it there for looks I suspect.

I bet they put it there so it would be a big thumb hole stock instead of an evil pistol grip. Allows marketing in wanna-be gun free states and cities. IMHO

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Uzi is nice and mags are not hard to get, and brake's down easy. Got one If you want to come and try it, I'm also looking at the cx4 . the one that I tried would shoot every thing that I put in it. and was very accurate. the one on the form is new, I have it here looking at it now. Just can't decide to buy it or buy some more bullets for my new 9mm 1050, it is eating them up. just my 5 cents jj

What type of UZI are you recommending? (IWI, Vector, Norinco). Assuming the semi-auto version.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a orginial IMI Model-B I must admit the storm seems to handle better. But UZI brakes done. Just my 5 cents jj

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a guy offer me one in a trade last year. He was sitting on 5 of them he purchased around the 80s, from what he said. I didn't want to deal with a long distance trade, but those are cool. I see where IWI has recently put out a similar model with some polymer parts. I think it's called Uzi Pro (?).

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Doesn't citadel make a 9mm m1 carbine? Anyone seen/handled/heard about them?

I REALLY liked the Taurus carbine I played with at academy, after a little google it turned out that it's a licensed sug design, takes proprietary mags and they're all 10 rounders. The mags are a bucket of ice water to the lap, but otherwise I walked away wanting one.

Don357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Highpoint carbine. Can be had in 9mm, .40 S&W, and .45ACP. Around $400+-. Highly reliable. The ONLY Highpoint that I would own.

Top Bottom