• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    anybody know of a good gun range near navarre florida?

Az-Vic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    native Arizonan, moved ot panhandle 2 years ago, l
    Toss me in with that request. I became a members of Jays' range out in Baker, but on my first visit after joining, when I went to check in, the guy wanted to know whether I wanted to pay before or after shooting. I told him I was all ready a paid up member, having just joined the week before. He said no, you have to pay 15 bucks every time you shoot....unbelievable to me? Ive never paid a year membership to a gun club, then had to also pay when I went out to shoot. Florida is a strange place indeed, from hunting to shooting....very limited and restircted. Ive even heard reports of some ranges having limits of timing of shots fired, such as no double taps on a target or shooting something like an el presidente?....whats up withthat shit?

Want2yak

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Went to Bullets and Bones in Defuniak Springs today for the first time. Took my wife her first time shooting a gun and my mother to shoot her new lcr. $15.00 for non members $7.50 for members. We liked the range very much and will be going back. They have a 70yard pistol range you can shoot pistol or rifle and they have a dedicated rifle range that they allow tanerite at. And they allow rapid fire.

Hubbyandwife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I live in Navarre as well. It's an hour to Styx(if you leave early), and hour to Quintette, or an hour to Shoal River. I try to go at least once or twice per month, but with the scarcity of ammo....I like what I am reading about B&B. Jay's is nothing but a rip-off artist. Don't buy from him at the gun shows and don't join his shooting range. If you pay to be a member, you shouldn't have to pay so much to get on the range, when you can pay the same to walk on any other range, without the membership. The only way to get the point across to Jay's is to not patronize him. He'll figure it out

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I live in Navarre as well. It's an hour to Styx(if you leave early), and hour to Quintette, or an hour to Shoal River. I try to go at least once or twice per month, but with the scarcity of ammo....I like what I am reading about B&B. Jay's is nothing but a rip-off artist. Don't buy from him at the gun shows and don't join his shooting range. If you pay to be a member, you shouldn't have to pay so much to get on the range, when you can pay the same to walk on any other range, without the membership. The only way to get the point across to Jay's is to not patronize him. He'll figure it out

where r these places at?

Top Bottom