• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I want upgrade the trigger in my m&p 9mm with an Apex kit. I dry fired one the other day at Bullets & Bones match (thanks Chris!). There are several options. What is the preferred option for anyone that has made the change?

Midnight son

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I meant to respond ti this sooner. Sorry. I have put apex competition kits in 3 m&p's that i own. Two pro's and one standard. The diff is night and day. The pro stock triggers were useable but the standard was not! A must IMO. But i will say the comp kit gives a light trigger......2.5# in my pros and 3# in the standard. If i were to use this gun for carry i would get the carry kit. Also get the RAM, reset assist mechanism. I had trouble with reset until i installed these after the fact. And i know I'm spending your money here, but the flat faced forward set trigger is sweet! Biggest issue with kit install is removing rear sight. Its in there tight. The vids apex has makes the rest easy. Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Depending on the sear housing you may not be able to use the RAM. Apex has the info on their site. I've got the carry kit on a couple m&ps and a shield. Huge improvement.

Top Bottom