• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let me say this Gentlemen, as things get worse [hopefully they wont ???] this nit picking of rules just wont matter, you will do what you have to do to protect your family !!! bottomline !!! I don't think things will get better personaly !! just my 12 cents !!! Wish things were different but ???? This nation ? is turning its back on God so fast that we cant possibly continue on this self-destruct path much longer !!!!! Be prepared !!

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let me say this Gentlemen, as things get worse [hopefully they wont ???] this nit picking of rules just wont matter, you will do what you have to do to protect your family !!! bottomline !!! I don't think things will get better personaly !! just my 12 cents !!! Wish things were different but ???? This nation ? is turning its back on God so fast that we cant possibly continue on this self-destruct path much longer !!!!! Be prepared !!

I agree. I can't say I've carried anywhere in violation of the law, because I haven't yet. It's still very easy and relatively safe in Florida to leave your gun out of most places that law prohibits it. But it's not going to be that way much longer.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I don't think its nit picking the law, just working together to get through whatever issues could put us in a bad position. The world is either gonna get better or worse, I just want to get through tomorrow.

Bubba45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    mmm may just mount AR to the roof, accessible via sunroof. Thats on the trail car, would not do that to her pretty car. Anyone wanna be lead car, and need a scout? thanks guys!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom