• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Metal Storm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    New to Glocks and I am interested in changing out the factory connector to a 3.5 lb connector. Anyone have a favorite brand? Thanks.

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All of them are slightly different. I like the factory Glock (-) connector, as well as the Ghost connector.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the combination of the Ghost Rocket and tiatanium plunger for a smooth trigger pull. Now see Ghost offers a 3.3.pound Pro connector or kit, that would be worth a look.
    Ed

Metal Storm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I think the standard factory trigger is 5.5lb. How much filing needs to be done on the Ghost Rocket? I have a gen 4 30S. Is the trigger pull the same on the Blue Label as it is on the Factory? Thanks for the assistance, I am leaning towards the Ghost Edge or the Ghost 3.5.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    blue label is the same as regular guns its just designated for LE. The Ghost takes a little bit of time they send a new backplate you put in because if you don't fire enough the striker can't drop and you need to depress the trigger to get the slide off so you have to stick the glock tool and release the striker manually. I did mine start to finish in about an hour or so but I'm pretty slow and arts and crafts isn't my thing.

Are you guys carrying your glocks with 3.5 connectors and different spring kits? My 34 has a 3.5 and ghost rocket springs and I wouldn't feel bad carrying it since I generally carry a 1911 which has a 3.5 pounds trigger.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell no. A glock is best when left stock. Besides, you wanna explain to the jury why you lightened up your trigger on a defensive handgun? Save all the spring changes and trigger jobs for the fancy 1911 shooters.

Last edited:

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The destructions on the Ghost are pretty easy to follow. Once you have taken the zip gun apart about 50 times they are simple. I do not prefer a Glock, I learned on a 1911, shot them for over 40 years in competition so I carry what fits my hand best.
    Ed

Top Bottom