• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    silencershop is changing up their sales a little.

Starting 3 Aug, they're no longer going to be selling direct(sort of). They'll be setup as a distributor only with some options.

Dealers setup with them will have the option to go in and set their own pricing for items. Customers will be able to select from dealers in their areas and see their pricing on each item. Customers will be able to purchase on line from silencershop but it will be at the pricing the dealer sets plus any applicable sales tax. Customer will pay silencershop, silencershop will ship off to the dealer, customer picks up once the paperwork is all done.

The dealers have the option to be setup so that they receive the can and run all the paperwork themselves or so that silencershop can run all the paperwork on their end. If silencershop does all the paperwork, the customer pays them for the can, NFA tax, sales tax and an extra $5 to do paperwork. Customer is hands off again until the paperwork comes back to their local dealer. Very convenient, for slightly more money.

How's that different?
    -prices may be different depending on who you buy from
    -no "transfer" fees if buying from silencershop. IF SOMEONE CHARGES YOU FOR BOTH YOU'RE GETTING RIPPED OFF!!

I'm still setup with them. Once the account is ready to go you'll be able to see my pricing. I'll still have stuff on hand so I won't be only through silencershop. Let me know if you have any questions.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Form 4s are taking about 4 months now and increasing.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    E file is form 1 only. The form 3s and 4s were to high volume for the site. There was talk of a dedicated site dealers to file 3s and 4s but it hasn't come to fruition yet.

3154tm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    looks like form 4 times are getting better, a lot better. i just got an email from nate at little jack's saying the form 4 for my can had arrived. i sent my check 5/19 so that makes it about 2 months and 2 weeks. that's my fastest by far.
    so if you've been thinking about getting a suppressor from nate, now is the time.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That was for an "individual" filing. Way faster than I thought it was going to be. Trusts are still over 4 months though.

Top Bottom