• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Be on the lookout for a stolen Colt M4, serial LE128121, EOTech XPS 2-0 holographic, serial A0559450, fore grip w/spring loaded bipod, quad rails, rear pop-up iron sight. Stolen from vehicle in Baptist Hospital parking lot between 7pm on 7/16 and 7am on 7/17. Pensacola Police already notified and prints taken, etc. Thanks for any info.

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Be on the lookout for a stolen Colt M4, serial LE128121, EOTech XPS 2-0 holographic, serial A0559450, fore grip w/spring loaded bipod, quad rails, rear pop-up iron sight. Stolen from vehicle in Baptist Hospital parking lot between 7pm on 7/16 and 7am on 7/17. Pensacola Police already notified and prints taken, etc. Thanks for any info.

WOW!! Damn that suck's, sorry to hear. There are some low life scum of the earth pos's out there. Shouldn't Baptist hospital have camera's? or they like the rest of these places and if a crime is committed they wont let you see the footage? Was the vehicle unlocked, the reason I ask that is if it was locked most vehicle's now have factory alarm's, so if they broke in somehow wither they broke a window or whatever as soon as they unlock the vehicle and open the door the factory alarm goes off. I just cant see this all happening and no one saw anything? I know my neighbor is one of the security guard's they have up there and he is sworn in because he open carries while at work but from some of the stories he has told me they probably don't have time/enough man power to patrol the parking lot's. He said they have at least one to two people every night come in with a gunshot or they have been stabbed and they have a hard enough time trying to get the person in surgery because of the 50+ relatives trying to come in shouting, and acting like a bunch of _______. I hope you get it back, I'm not going to say on here what I would do if I catch someone stealing someone's stuff or breaking in their vehicle but a guy on this forum or the fishingforum got into that situation at CVS on scenic hwy and it would be similar to what he did. GOODLUCK, I'll keep my eye's and ear's open if I hear of anyone trying to sell this or anything like it.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Baptist Hospital is a bad place to be at night. I don't think I would leave anything of value in a vehicle. I got the top on my Samurai slashed there in broad daylight and a checkbook stolen about 18 years ago.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bud break, I'd be interested in hearing the details on how your neighbor was sworn in as a security gaurd to open carry there. Please pm, I don't wanna do a thread jack.

That sucks jbryan, your gonna make a Christian out of me, because I'm praying to god he intends to sell it for money as appossed to using the thing.
    Baptist in e is a hell hole, we used to do runs there at all hours and once I got the pleasure of chasing a baker act who decided to split. Honestly, more than half my motivation was I was afraid for him to be off e street at 230am in nothing but a hospitol gown, dude was only 15. I literally begged my supervisor not to post me there when my company had the contract.
    All of this is besides the point however, hope it turns up fast and clean.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for looking out, y'all. Please shoot me a PM if you see anything that raises an eyebrow out there.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Its my understanding that hospital cameras are there for the interest of the hospital only. If any video tapes are to be released it would have to be at the request of the courts. When you filed your case it was assigned to an investigator, call him and ask if he has requested video from the facility.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry your property was stolen and hope they find it. Just curious and my intent certainly isn't to blame the victim, but did you happen to have any window or bumper stickers mentioning guns or the Gasden flag? These thieves usually look for indicators or clues that they may score something good. The Browning buck stickers, Yeti stickers, Apple stickers, Costa stickers, Glock, slogans about 2nd amendment and freedom etc. All these things are like a flashing neon-sign for thieves and make one's car or truck a target for break-in.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry your property was stolen and hope they find it. Just curious and my intent certainly isn't to blame the victim, but did you happen to have any window or bumper stickers mentioning guns or the Gasden flag? These thieves usually look for indicators or clues that they may score something good. The Browning buck stickers, Yeti stickers, Apple stickers, Costa stickers, Glock, slogans about 2nd amendment and freedom etc. All these things are like a flashing neon-sign for thieves and make one's car or truck a target for break-in.

Usually I do, but I've recently removed them because they've gotten old and faded and I needed to wash my vehicle for a change. I haven't put anything back on since then. All I had on it was a New Orleans Saints tire cover.

I've been checking Armslist. Anyone else have any advice? Also, does anyone know what actions the LE actually takes in order to find stolen weapons. The officers seemed to actually be pretty interested in locating my rifle. I mean, they weren't enthusiastically dancing around or anything, but they didn't blow off anything I said and made sure I knew how to get in touch with them and that if the serial hit on anything or if the prints gave a lead, they'd tell me.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Local pawnshops.

I hate to say it, unless they are going to use them for something.......

Hope they find them before this stupid low life makes a really bad life choice.

Doc

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That gun is prolly in 20 different pieces by now and the lower is at the bottom of the river. ( If they were smart)

Most are pretty friggin dumb though. Sorry for your loss.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I doubt it'd be taken apart and tossed. Not sure what the point of stealing something is if your plan is to break it down and throw it out.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure some thug is going to hang on to it as a trophy or for future use, maybe sold to another thug. Someone will get caught with it. The real problem is the one that has it in his possession will get $100 bond and be back on the street, whereas you or I , caught with a stolen gun, would be made an example.

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I doubt it'd be taken apart and tossed. Not sure what the point of stealing something is if your plan is to break it down and throw it out.

its called, "drug deal gone bad...shoot'um up and pitch it" then the owner will be contacted...hope its been reported as stolen

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Throw out the piece with the serial# then sell the rest piece by piece. That's what I would do anyways if I were a POS thief

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Or just buy a seperate lower, cheapest build ever.

I'm still hoping he plans to pawn it for a quick 200$.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Detective called today to touch base. Finger prints aren't back yet but he's going to call the store to get the Form 4473. He said that with the systems in place today, if it passes through a pawn store he would get a call from them that day. He told me to monitor this forum specifically, to see if anyone tries to sell it. I guess after seeing this thread they probably would t come around. I'm sure the detective has some other cases on his plate, but he seemed serious about my case enough that I'm not feeling totally blown off.

Top Bottom