• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I hope the donut guy gets his money though I thought $15K was a little low considering his mug shot will always be online somewhere now.

Last edited:

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is just a case of dumb ass, a weenie nut at the double latte bar.......
    Ed

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you want drive thru coffee, McDonald's and DD are much better. That shit is bitter, and relies on ego alone. Kinda like the dumbass baristas that serve it.

I brew my own at home and fill a thermos to carry it with me. But I agree both DD and McDs coffee is better than Starbucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have always figured that if you can not brew a cup of cofee with a Mr Coffee, for 10 cents not pay $10 fou a cup of half milk, you are in bad shape. Besides that, didn't your mommy make you enough kiddie coffee....... 99% of this mess is not even real coffee. Pumpkin pie latte? Really..... Everytime I hear the phrase micro agression I think of Starbucks and their kiddie coffee drinking Seattle nut jobs living in mommy's basement borrowing more and more money from the O'Bozo Santa in DC.
    Ed

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'll brew coffee like my Uncle Butch did before I'll pay Starbucks price for a cup. In a copper clad coffee pot boil 2/3 pot of water then dump coffee in, set off heat and finish filling pot with cold water. You have to strain every cup and never drink the last sip unless you like coffee grounds. I spent most summers growing up with my Uncle who was a retired Navy Chief and that was the only way his family made coffee.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Starbucks cups are like Yeti cups. Go to Mc Donalds and get a large coffee to go. Go around the back of the building and dump it into a Starbucks cup. THERE !! Your just as cool as the next guy.
    Starbucks,Yeti,and Wilson Combat are all chick magnets. She'll rub that thang all over you and your paper cup. ---- SAWMAN

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ..... snip.........
    Starbucks,Yeti,and Wilson Combat are all chick magnets. She'll rub that thang all over you and your paper cup. ---- SAWMAN

The problem with chicks who are attracted by silly stuff like that require that you take two baths when you're finished with them; one bath in Acetone followed by a second bath in Gunk Engine Cleaner.

Top Bottom