• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A rather descriptive headline in today's online edition of our local Northwest Florida Daily News...

Woman has crack in her crack, plus a pipe

A female officer was called to the scene to retrieve it. She was able to retrieve the pipe, but the crack cocaine stayed in the suspect’s crack, the report said.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To anyone reading this, think long and hard about your reply before you post it. Bans will be handed out for racist, inflammatory, and disrespectful comments.

Probably a good move, my question is are the Liberals going to attack this guy and get it removed like they have our monuments?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah . . . . I immediately thought . . . "I think i'll post a racist,inflammatory,and disrespectful comment. But then . . . after careful thought,I said to myself . . . "yeah right,then i'll get banned and will NEVER be able to sell my 10 shot,Glock17 mag".
    Soooooooooo . . . . . I wont. --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, you guessed it, a Florida based 19 year old rapper did this, lynches little white boy in his video, very disturbing.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...lynches-small-white-child-in-music-video.html

The last documented Lynching was in 1981, perpetrators were caught and convicted. Seems to me the current cause of epidemic death rates among blacks is self imposed but glorifying it sells that type of vid/music also. The only level of importance this trash makes is what people give it. For the Record: 1/3 of lynching victims in the U.S. were white so the vid "lynching" is more accurate then shocking. I have more contempt for the Mother that shopped her kid around looking for any avenue to potential stardom and a paycheck; she will find both shortlived. As a matter of full disclosure, I didn't bother to watch the vid, the article was sufficient. One mans art another mans trash.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah . . . . I immediately thought . . . "I think i'll post a racist,inflammatory,and disrespectful comment. But then . . . after careful thought,I said to myself . . . "yeah right,then i'll get banned and will NEVER be able to sell my 10 shot,Glock17 mag".
    Soooooooooo . . . . . I wont. --- SAWMAN
    92a5f1f2b70ef22619cd6361dad68f00.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Ha,ha,ha . . . . the two guys that jumped on me for posting my 10 shot Glock mag for one dollar are crying now.
    If they would have left me alone and let me post that mag for one dollar,it would be gone.
    I would have made a racist,inflammatory,and disrespectful comment,would have gotten banned,and they would not be further compelled to follow me all over the forum to cretique my for sale adds.
    OH WELL ?? --- SAWMAN
    P.S. BTW . . . I have been bumping my adds but they are some really great items so naturally I gotta charge more.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think Ima start walking around with my pants hanging half off my ass like my dawg Tyrone there.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    with a nominal investment amount of less than one half dollar, this particular individual can be corrected in his thought processes....

Top Bottom