• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mr. Salazar is probably the smartest of the group, but that move, capturing and torturing a U.S. SOLDIER... Totally reckless. We have good reason to think he and his entire family would be arrested and killed if that was discovered. Totally reckless, and despite actually gaining some useful info, poorly thought out. He got very lucky by actually gaining some Intel. Some random corporal isn't likely to have anything useful enough to risk that.

The other characters are still generally useless and helpless. I guess that's what I'd expect from a bunch of Southern Kalifornians.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, you don't really have to be sold on it. Only one episode left and the. We get back to the real stuff.

Besides... FTWD won't really take off until the government pulls out ("COBALT") and leaves the libs on their own, which apparently will be happening next episode. I expect at the end of the last episode, we will all be saying "Ah! And now it begins!", and we will be waiting for next season.

FTWD is at least better than nothing while we wait for TWD.

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed! Uber hook! I can imagine almost round the calendar Zombie shows! The acting at times is off! But I will be hoping for the best tonite!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Currently watching FTWD marathon (and Tex Ranger's blowout game) and looking forward to tonight's season finale where it'll be interesting to see the reactions when citizens realize the Fed-Gov may indeed not be their savior.

While just now re-watching episode 2 caught how that student Tobias(?), who had his knife confiscated then returned, was unable to penetrate the zombie principle's forehead with a direct blow, after two blows to the body. Hence the tumble down the stairs and later kill with the fire extinguisher. In the original TWD walker foreheads are easily penetrated by knives, screwdriver, etc...

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Currently watching FTWD marathon (and Tex Ranger's blowout game) and looking forward to tonight's season finale where it'll be interesting to see the reactions when citizens realize the Fed-Gov may indeed not be their savior.

While just now re-watching episode 2 caught how that student Tobias(?), who had his knife confiscated then returned, was unable to penetrate the zombie principle's forehead with a direct blow, after two blows to the body. Hence the tumble down the stairs and later kill with the fire extinguisher. In the original TWD walker foreheads are easily penetrated by knives, screwdriver, etc...

Easily penetrated after months and years of decomposing in hot, humid Southern weather. The one Tobias tried to kill had not begun to decompose at all.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did anyone else notice in episode 5 when Travis and the solider got behind the .50cal sniper rifle they both had the scope pressed against their eyebrow? The solider ended up firing the shot with the scope against his eyebrow with no recoil. Ask Snowbird how a .50 bmg recoils.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did anyone else notice in episode 5 when Travis and the solider got behind the .50cal sniper rifle they both had the scope pressed against their eyebrow? The solider ended up firing the shot with the scope against his eyebrow with no recoil. Ask Snowbird how a .50 bmg recoils.

Two different styles of .50cal. The pink bird killer is a bolt action, if I'm not mistaken. Witch will have a great deal of recoil. On the show it was a barret corect? They kick or recoil is a slow mush, not a kick.

Last edited:

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Show should have been called "the dead" as it is more representative of the boringness of the show.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The "mid-season premiere" tonight at 8PM, maybe the show's gotten a little better?:eek:hwell:

hound_dog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It picked up a little bit in the last few episodes, but the characters are still a bunch of cali's finest. Just have to suffer through it a few more months until the REAL walking dead comes on.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FTWD season 3 premiere tonight, guess I'll tune in to see if the show can pull out of its downward spiral.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    God it's awful... but I still watched. The daughter is so hot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bohica762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I guess it has grown on me, I quite enjoyed it last night. Lots of blood and guts, and the crazy hipster in camo guy down in the basement showers made me want to stick a spoon in his eye. Entertaining yes, but nowhere near TWD in my humble opinion. The actor that plays the old man at the new compound was awesome in Deadwood as Charlie Udder. Maybe he can bring some decent acting to this show. Is it me or are they using a ton of SOA actors? I'll keep watching.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After reading last night's episode I'm beginning to wonder if they're purposely trying to alienate their viewers.

But on a positive note I may have picked up a little more español.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I missed last night and instead caught a swamp lizard... I think I made the right call.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom