• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Clay, it's not just the hillbillies. In real life they only pronounce half the word, and like to talk fat and run words together for seeming no reason. I never had a problem with the scots or the irish, but at least half of the Brits sounded like they were wrapping with ancient and a mouth full of marbles. After a conversation with a British private, the nearly Cajun way some of the islanders speak sounds like a well executed college lecture.

And jeb21, that's what makes the dialogue realistic. I've heard statements that were nearly completely made up of profanity, with that specific word used as a noun and a verb, that actually made sense and was in context. God, I love foul
    Language.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am watching two and three shows up as the next season to watch. Got my wife watching and she won't quit with just one episode - kept me up till midnight Thursday and we finished season two tonight...great show although I was able to predict the ending. I select new TY shows, scroll down to strike back, click on it and then scroll down to more seasons Clay

Last edited:

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom