• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm behind the curve ball on this one, as I recently discovered it in my Amazon prime. Cinemax has a series called strike back, based off of Chris Ryan's books. This is by far the most realistic series on intelligence an anti-terrorism I've ever seen. Granted they're Britz so you may need to use close caption for you hillbillies but my God it's spot on. The violence is as realistic as I've ever seen, tactical portrayal is damn good, no 300 round bursts without reloads -however there are 2 to 3 minutes of adult sex scenes per episode that you're conservativeness may not appreciate. I binged watched season one through two, pre-ordered season three and pray this show continues for a long long time. Give it a chance, it is an adult/R-rated version of 24. With much better acting, plot, weapons, realism and production.

Personally it's the best duo since Riggs and Murtaugh. Ones SAS the other is dishonorably discharged Delta who got screwed and comes to work for the Britz AWESOME SHOW If you have Amazon prime

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEhORPmriE

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Strike back is really fun to watch, the later seasons aren't quite as good (Season 5 is airing now) which I think is the final season. I am however a little irritated by the fact that every time they show someone looking through an aimpoint, it shows a magnified reticle... haha.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is the final season. Has it started yet? If so I missed that completely. Definitely been one of the best shows in a while. Another cool one on Cinemax is Banshee.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been watching it online, I'm not sure if its available on showtime yet.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just checked the Cinemax website. It starts back July 31. So don't give any spoilers. I'll definitely be watching.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, cinemax... my bad! I'm on episode 4... spoiler there are lots of guns and stuff....

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Clay call me when u r at a computer and ill coach u through getting all 5 seasons free NOW.

Top Bottom