• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redse7en

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just so you know, the title was just an ice breaker. I'm really not a douche bag. The name is Johni Wigington. I'm new to the forum, but I've been in the area going on 5 years now. I'm active duty over at 7th SFG on Eglin. I'm on the downhill side of my career with about 3.5 years to go. I just recently became an FFL, and I am working to make the business (Black Flag Armory) into something I can be proud of before retiring. I was told by a friend that this was the place to be for everything guns for this region, so here I am. I grew up on the Texas Gulf Coast and love being back in this (Gulf Coast) part of the world.

On the business side of things, we plan to deal in arms, ammo, accessories and kit. I do operate out of my residence (garage). Right now I can get you the guns, ammo and accessories as I have plenty of dealer accounts I just don't have anything in stock and probably won't have much until September. I can and will do your transfers all day for $20. My preference is teaching people how to shoot (disciplined mostly in close combat shooting techniques and long range marksmanship, but I know the basics too). Thanks for having me, and I look forward to making some new friends/contacts here.

redse7en

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice!

Not a douchebag? I'm sorry, I just don't think you'll fit in here.

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum!

I was trying to be funny, but this was a much better attempt!

redse7en

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It sounds like I was just getting mine as you were getting rid of yours. I really like it despite the gas mileage. Haven't been able to go on a trail ride yet but I'm waiting until the fall to do that.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Johni, I am so glad you are here. I need help defending your reputation, so far it has been a solitary uphill battle. I mean the stuff they have been saying about your mom was making me mad :)

redse7en

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Johni, I am so glad you are here. I need help defending your reputation, so far it has been a solitary uphill battle. I mean the stuff they have been saying about your mom was making me mad :)

I had no idea that my wife was a member of this forum...

JJasonM

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome to the forum Johni! I'm new too :) I wish you the best of luck on your business venture! :usa2:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello John, thank you for your service and welcome to the forum.

redse7en

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where in TX, Jason??

Welcome to the forum Johni! I'm new too :) I wish you the best of luck on your business venture! :usa2:

Hey thanks Jason...Good to have you as well, brother! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Check out the website(work in progress)...and like Black Flag Armory on Facebook. The link is on bottom right of the home page. That offer is extended to any of you other guys whose wife made them get a Facebook page. Wig sends.

redse7en

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're most welcome...and thank you too!

Hello John, thank you for your service and welcome to the forum.

You know, there was a time when I didn't really like responding with a "you're welcome," to a thank you for your service. I felt and still feel like I shouldn't say those words because I DID volunteer to do the job, without any pressure from anyone. But, I now say "you're welcome" for all of the Korean and Vietnam Vets who very seldom heard the words "thank you for your service." My generation of war fighters is blessed to have an American public that is more in tune with the word "sacrifice" and for the most part are super supportive of us and the things that we are ordered to do. And for that, I thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom