• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've ended up not shooting this caliber as much as I thought I would.

1080rds in sealed spam can. 7N6 5.45x39

I've got several spam cans and a couple of crates available. $200 per can. No price break for a crate. If you want more than 4 cans or more total PM me, I'll take some off.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've got a couple of franken uppers. Both are ballistic advantage barrels and bolts with Adams arms piston systems. the 16" is a finicky bitch. Biggest issue is failure to feed. After awhile I found the barrel extension was hanging over the receiver feed ramps just enough to catch the nose of the round. I shimmed the barrel and it's gotten much better. Still not what I would consider a "go to" rifle. It works fine for drills.

The 10.5" is a sweet shooter. I've had ZERO issues with that one. I've been shooting it with a Saker and it's been great. The "suppressed" setting on the original style adams gas block is just right. Ejection is to the 4 o'clock about 12' or so. Low recoil, accurate (enough for me anyway) and FUN!!

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've got a couple of franken uppers. Both are ballistic advantage barrels and bolts with Adams arms piston systems. the 16" is a finicky bitch. Biggest issue is failure to feed. After awhile I found the barrel extension was hanging over the receiver feed ramps just enough to catch the nose of the round. I shimmed the barrel and it's gotten much better. Still not what I would consider a "go to" rifle. It works fine for drills.

The 10.5" is a sweet shooter. I've had ZERO issues with that one. I've been shooting it with a Saker and it's been great. The "suppressed" setting on the original style adams gas block is just right. Ejection is to the 4 o'clock about 12' or so. Low recoil, accurate (enough for me anyway) and FUN!!

PM me a price on the 10.5" upper receiver when you get the chance.

Doc

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Doc,

Joebob's has an adams complete upper. With the mil discount it'd be $475 shipped. I don't think I could build one for that cheap. It's not 10.5 but it's a good deal. I need to get a hold of ballistic to see what can get their barrel/bolts for.

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If I could find me a decent ak th at shoots 5.45 without killing my wallet i would buy a can or two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom