Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have one and it works awesome...it all I use anymore..Chaos

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Have used one for years. Great for "lincoln log" type powders that don't do well in measures. Not perfect though, or maybe because mine has been used SO MUCH. It weighs the charge while dispensing and then again after dispensed. About 1 in 15 times, the 2nd weighing will be about .1 to .2 grains more than what set for...I have a tiny dipper and simply take a smidgeon out so it's at the right weight. About 1 in 50 times it will stop...I simply press stop and then press dispense and it works. I like it so much, especially when making up test loads, that I bought another one when I found one at a great price. It takes about 20 seconds to throw a charge. I press dispense and then do something else (like priming or sizing) until I hear it beep, dump the powder into a case, press dispense and go back to whatever reloading aspect or gun cleaning I'm doing, and repeat. Also use it for weighing cases and bullets.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Last edited:

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    +1 to what Daezee says about those stick powders. This will throw them like a champ without the need to cut them.
    It's my go-to powder measure for loading my .308 and my 22-250. I used it for a while loading .223 for the AR but have since found a couple of powders that meter "good enough" through the Dillon for the sloppy shooting I do with the AR.

:music:

+1 to what the Jeep says. The mods make it a LOT more accurate on first throw. Even throwing IMR 4064 with this is now much less of a chore - thanks to the straw mod alone.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It is on order from Natchez for a while. I wish they would get their finger out their butt and ship. On the good side they haven't charged my credit card.

Idoono

Top Bottom