• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woods

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Recent deal with Joel at Roaster's gallery went very well. He was helpful and honest, good guy to deal with.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Roasters Gallery is a square shooter, deal with confidence
    A day and a half after telling Joel via PM what I thought I needed and which rifle they were for the mounts were delivered. Thanks Joel

molldog06

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Joel is a good guy to deal with, buy with confidence. Enjoyed the conversation. A+++

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Met Joel this morning at the Hadji show - great guy to deal with. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thanks again for pointing out a few items at the show! Deal with confidence, guys - A++.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There are multiple review threads for Roaster's Gallery, so I just picked one of the more recent ones.

I met Joel on my drive back to Florida returning from a long road trip. I wish I had more time to set aside, but it was a long day already. He's a kind and knowledgeable guy. The drive in his "neighborhood" was full of peaceful views of horizon, trees, pastures, and picturesque homes, etc, and driving up to his shop and seeing him wave hello was completely in sync with the entire area. He is very welcoming, and the item exceeded expectations. He even gave me a gunsmithing lesson, and we fired a couple rounds on his "range". I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Oh yeah, his coffee bean roaster is very cool, too. :)

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Will he allow Repubs up there ?? How about Keurig machine owners ?? --- SAWMAN

It was a "sans politics" meeting, except for the laughing about how worked up we can get sometimes on this Forum. One of those reinforcing events to prove that, in-person, gun folks tend to have way more in common than not.

We did discuss how the GCGF needs another "swap meet" BBQ get-together. I was too new to fully comprehend/remember who I met at JJ's...

I don't own a Keurig, though. But, I mentioned how nice a suppressed Marlin levergun is to shoot (which necessitates the sacrilege of threading a classic's barrel), so maybe it evens out...

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love talking politics with Joel...every once in awhile we agree on stuff too! Great guy and great guy to do business with...had a few deals with him and all were very good! His place is rural enough one can test drive a firearm too before buying or selling..

Top Bottom