• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How do y'all feel if you send you gun off to get customize. You spend anywhere from 2,000 for 5,000. and you shoot a bad guy and the police take. How would you feel or would you spend that kinda money on a "fight"

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of the custom gun companies had a deal going where if you were involved in a self-defense shooting and the cops took your gun, they would replace it free of charge. Think it was Salient Arms.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    How do you feel about paying 30000$ + on a corvette, BMW or a quad cab, then having some hoser t bone you in mornig rush hour?

I cant bring myself to send a pistol off for monthes at a time, and don't have that kind of money to spend. But the two most expensive handguns I've ever owned have both pulled iwb duty. Both of which I would never be able to replace if lost. Most of my guns fall into the "utility" not "badass" class though. And also, keep in mind: Zimmerman got to take his keltec home with him until the media pressed them to press charges.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I have to defend myself with a $3000 gun and they keep it...well $3000 well spent and I'll buy another one. My life>$3000

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How do y'all feel if you send you gun off to get customize. You spend anywhere from 2,000 for 5,000. and you shoot a bad guy and the police take. How would you feel or would you spend that kinda money on a "fight"

If the custom job made the weapon better able to protect me, then I would feel that it was a fair trade. Plus I am getting the gun back from the police at some point when the investigation is completed. Having said that I don't have any custom guns that are also defense weapons.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I ask cause I see some people the net . getting there gun did and all pretty lol and take. Them and never use them or just to shot targets. I have guns I like I keep them at home until I have to put it into use. If I spend that much money I will have to get a job where I can use it everyday.like a contractor or special ops. The guns look good but I'm a broke truck driver

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some people buy expensive guns as a collectable, either as a hobby (enjoyment) an investment (or both), or in some cases, the best quality tool they can buy.
    Like MaxMan alluded, it's really no different than buying an expensive auto, or a custom knife, or gigantic TV, or Pre-64 Winchester rifle.

Top Bottom