• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dan, we're gonna have to go eat lunch one day and argue over our opinions on what's the better home defense long gun....lol We'll make AlaTitan buy!

geez thats easy. a butcher knife of course. nothing more scarey and gory than a butcher knife son.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was just reviewing the email. 3rd in class and not far off pace with the others overall, considering 1st match. I'm satisfied with the performance.

BruceWayne

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not understand the column on the far right. I understand the entire sheet except for how that column is calculated. It appears as if the higher number in this column the better but even that statement is not true 100% of the time.

Mine (Chris Maloney) shows a 202 in the last column (total time + total points + penalty ?)

Kenny shows a 232 (total score + total points + percentage ?)

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah, I'm not sure on that column either. Chris, I think the 2nd "accuracy" spreadsheet, the last spreadsheet, is the overall scoring sheet. I could be wrong.

BruceWayne

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh snaps! I had been looking at the document on my phone and just now pulled it up on my laptop. Holy smoke! There are more tabs to click on!

BruceWayne

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, I get that part now that I got to click on everything. I still just don't understand how that last column is calculated. Maybe I am like Kanya West and just don't get it, I don't know.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes, I get that part now that I got to click on everything. I still just don't understand how that last column is calculated. Maybe I am like Kanya West and just don't get it, I don't know.

The last column is the total match points. There were 270 available, minus how many points down you were, equals the number in the last column.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    damn stage 1 got me!!! One FTN plus a whiff plus a hit on a hostage cost me too much! My first 3 stages were pretty damn good up until then. Oh well, haven't shot a good guy in a few matches so I was past due!

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I whiffed my VERY FIRST shot on stage 3 (which was 1st stage for me). Haha, I had a couple in the black on stage 4, I didnt consider that shooting anywhere outside the black would be better than trying to shoot the center ring and accidentally running into the black. Knowing some of the rules and strategy now, I can see where I could have done better. I owned stage 2, or at least felt great about it! Pretty sure I whiffed on stage 1 also. Very much satisfied with how things played out, but now I wanna make top 10!!!! Son of a......hooked.

Will have the PRP drop-in ordered for fathers day (unless someone wants to help install the ultimate or extreme. I'm not comfortable with the "fitting" part as I've never seen it done, or done it myself). May spring for a magwell and ext. mag basepads as well.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The mag wells make a huge difference, definitely worth the extra coin. It's been my experience that the reg basepads do not seat well with the ext magwell. So one has to come with the other. Just helping you spend your money.

Top Bottom