• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've kept my mouth shut on this simply because.... This forum is mainly used by a small group of members "a click". With our small membership base and the subject matter of guns opinions will not always be accepted by the masses. Sensor ship isn't the answer. I have no idea what happened, but I have no use for this forum anymore if we cant talk openly amongst other like minded individuals. Please remove my name from the membership roles and consider this my last post. I'm Out!!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tumblr_m59pk2YeIb1r5feico1_400.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_m59pk2YeIb1r5feico1_400.jpg
      tumblr_m59pk2YeIb1r5feico1_400.jpg
      9.8 KB · Views: 302
    Last edited:

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Peace! Why are we answering this nozzle? He does not post here anymore and will not even see it! Sheesh! I Digress! Later gator!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've kept my mouth shut on this simply because.... This forum is mainly used by a small group of members "a click". With our small membership base and the subject matter of guns opinions will not always be accepted by the masses. Sensor ship isn't the answer. I have no idea what happened, but I have no use for this forum anymore if we cant talk openly amongst other like minded individuals. Please remove my name from the membership roles and consider this my last post. I'm Out!!

So, what's your beef? Care to elaborate? No one is restricting open talk. The problem is personal attacks, heated arguments and such. That will no longer be tolerated.

"Respectful dialogue".

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's Ian's forum.

He can run it however he sees fit. He can censor whatever he sees fit. It's your option to not participate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tried resisting...didn't work out and figured since this won't be "seen"..might as well...

uploadfromtaptalk1431397056563.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431397056563.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1431397056563.jpg
      30.3 KB · Views: 436

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Free Speech. One of many recognized inalienable rights. Defended by the few, and abused by the many.

No one is censoring stupid speech; they're just not allowing it on THIS FORUM.

There's a very important Difference. One that separates this great Nation from many sad failures around this surprisingly small planet. Be grateful. Be appreciative.

Or be gone.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Free Speech. One of many recognized inalienable rights. Defended by the few, and abused by the many.

No one is censoring stupid speech; they're just not allowing it on THIS FORUM.

There's a very important Difference. One that separates this great Nation from many sad failures around this surprisingly small planet. Be grateful. Be appreciative.

Or be gone.

Great movie!

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    image.jpg
    Enough said I don't believe any so is stopping us from speaking or minds but if a member opens a can of worms then bitches and cussing out admins because they getting the worst end of the worms that ain't right I believe they are saying it will not be tolerated anymore. They ain't your momma if you start shit. Don't dog cuss an admin because you didn't win the fight I've had the pleasure of meet a lot of people on here and not one has done more for the LOVE of us God loving gun toting GCGF members then Ian and the admins so maybe it's time for you to pack up your pantys and move along.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      13.2 KB · Views: 210
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Life is a funny thing, with every individual having different views on the same subject. This forum has over 4 thousand members, I'm thinking their relative silence speaks volumes. I sure thought the problem was the few dozen with the majority of the posts, but I guess I was wrong.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think the vast majority of those 4000 members just use this site as a members only armslist. I suspect many of them keep their comments and views for their Facebook page.
    I like this site because it allows me to see the views and opinions of people I would otherwise not hear.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The rules seem simple to me. Say what you want just be respectful and dont threaten other members for having different opinions.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I agree that sensor ship isn't the answer..................because that's a razor made by Gillette. Censorship is a whole different topic.
    But I digress...............

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ********************************************************************************************.
    Censored!

I agree censorship is not the answer. But I don't think we are being censored. I believe we were told by the forum owner to be respectful and to stop personal attacks. I can say you're wrong and don't agree with you. Respectfully.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Censorship hasn't been considered. That's not what this is about.

Once again, this is about personal attacks, bickering, racism, the "tone" of discussion. Most forums do not allow it, gun forums in particular certainly can't tolerate it. Firearms discussions more than most any other subject are scrutinized closely by both sides of the issue. Looking like a bunch of hotheads is the last thing that needs to be displayed. It's not productive, and in fact can be quite detrimental to the cause. We all want someone new to the hobby to see the average gun owner in a good light.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This could have been handled via PM, I'm sorry to see you go, you're welcome to return at any time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom