• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well the event was within the Constitution and freedom of speech...If some one was attacked w guns every time we did not agree with what they say or did and every disagreement was solve w gunfire, would this still be America? They had the right to hold the event no matter if you agree or not but the bad guys did not have the right to shoot them...

There is no argument about what you said. They had the right to hold the event. The good guys planned ahead and when the threat came they took it out quickly and efficiently. It was virtually a perfect response to the threat.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What if this event banned anyone with a "Muslim" name from attending?

BOOM! Mind blown.
    Would not fly. It was a public event. Plus one of the attackers did not have a Muslim sounding name so it would not provide additional security. Plus do we really want to live in a society that discriminates based on someone's name

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Would not fly. It was a public event. Plus one of the attackers did not have a Muslim sounding name so it would not provide additional security. Plus do we really want to live in a society that discriminates based on someone's name
    Lighten up.

It was a joke.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes, because we don't need trials anymore(Texas justified, actual threat present), Just people that have infinite wisdom like that movie, minority report(pre crime division).

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jeb what worries me is next time, retaliation may not be aimed at something they know to be a hardened target. They may go for something softer, and more dear to the heart. Pure speculation of course. And it's also possible Isis is claiming responsibility for something they actually didn't do.

What really worries me is the possibility people will start viewing our streets as a war zone

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    personally, i think these type of events should be published in advance, to draw more of these converts out so we can send them to 72 virgins land...

maybe a hog barbque and a koran burning would help....

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This event was sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and attended by its president and co-founder, Pamela Geller — who is also president of Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). Both are listed as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which puts them in the company of such groups as Aryan Nations, Die Auserwahlten, and the Ku Klux Klan. The American Freedom Defense Initiative said it specifically picked the venue for Sunday's event, a school district-owned facility, because it had hosted an event denouncing Islamophobia in January. The AFDI picketed the January conference and moved to hold its own event. The AFDI paid approximately $10,000 for additional security at Sunday’s cartoon contest.

Pamela Geller is a blogger who lives in New York off the almost $10 million she received from the combination of her divorce settlement in 2007 and the life insurance policy of her ex-husband, Michael Oshry, who died in 2008. She’s largely the force behind the “Ground Zero Mosque” and the “Birther” movements. Geller runs a website called Atlas Shrugs, which The New York Times says "attacks Islam with a rhetoric venomous enough that PayPal at one point branded it a hate site." Geller, and her website, were the inspiration for Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik, who shot and killed 77 people, including 69 children as young as 14 years old, in 2011. Breivik confessed and stated that the purpose of the attack was to save Norway and Western Europe from a Muslim takeover.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    good grief, that was alot slanted...lol screw the muslims, they are cutting our heads off and destroying the world trade center and people here want us to give them a HUG

SPLC is a scam and hate group themselves, despicable liberals

Oh and even though what they did was legal, having the contest, it was not smart and all it did was put Law enforcement in danger if something happened.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    This event was sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and attended by its president and co-founder, Pamela Geller — who is also president of Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). Both are listed as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which puts them in the company of such groups as Aryan Nations, Die Auserwahlten, and the Ku .

if the southern poverty law center has a problem with Christian groups, and labeling them as hate groups due to their beliefs, then i have a problem with splc...and probably support who they are attacking...

how left leaning can an organization be? hell, peta is more right wing than splc...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Fly scuba, the name if the documentary was lethal weapon three. They go in to great detail on the capability and use of dum dum cop killers.

Wait, glock makes a revolver?!?!?!?
    i hope not, it could be an ugly thing....

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What really worries me is the possibility people will start viewing our streets as a war zone

Radical Islam declared war on us a long time ago. They've just spent the last two decades or so getting their people on our soil and in our communities.

Some of our streets are already a war zone - every liberal controlled inner city - as we saw this past month. Radical Islam has already publicly stated that they will seek to recruit the "people of color" in the US as converts to destroy western society and spread the caliphate.

Stock up on ammo - lock & load - it's coming to a city near you before one near me... ;)

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jeb what worries me is next time, retaliation may not be aimed at something they know to be a hardened target. They may go for something softer, and more dear to the heart. Pure speculation of course. And it's also possible Isis is claiming responsibility for something they actually didn't do.

They already are in the inner cities, coming to the smaller ones real fast.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    good grief, that was alot slanted...lol screw the muslims, they are cutting our heads off and destroying the world trade center and people here want us to give them a HUG

SPLC is a scam and hate group themselves, despicable liberals

Oh and even though what they did was legal, having the contest, it was not smart and all it did was put Law enforcement in danger if something happened.

Nope it was factual. You second statement was not factual though. No one said anything about giving extremist a hug. As for the Southern Poverty League they fight hate groups where ever they find them. Sometimes they go overboard and sometimes they are right on point. They are liberal but so is half of the country - give or take. If you are going to hate half of the country then . . . well that is a lot of hate. We are all Americans. We all have the same enemies. On this board we should be unified by our interest in firearms. Instead ....

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What I find most disturbing about the Garland incident is that many of the police that were there, including the SWAT team, were "off-duty" officers, working as "security". Almost all police departments do this; I watched my brother do it when he was a cop in Albuquerque. The Deepwater claims office in PCB was another good example. They had a BCSO deputy there, with car outside running all day, for about 18 months. Sometimes it was a beach patrol pickup truck, with rescue gear in the back, which I though was even more improper.

Anyways, this is the way it works: You simply pay the police department the officer's overtime rate for the number of hours you want him there, and he shows up, with all his issue duty gear, both private and taxpayer funded, including cars, etc. So, if you have a little bit of extra cash ($10,000 it is noted in this case) you can have your owned private armed police force like this:

prophet-cartoon-contest-shooting.jpg

I am also amazed that nobody has commented on the appearance of the "police force", They are certainly "tacced up", as they put it. --I've seen soldiers less well armed.

Attachments

• prophet-cartoon-contest-shooting.jpg
      prophet-cartoon-contest-shooting.jpg
      38.4 KB · Views: 147

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeb what worries me is next time, retaliation may not be aimed at something they know to be a hardened target

Excellent point. The simplest plan would be to hit the school where the contest was held. Wait a month for the fuss to die down and then hit it with a suicide bomber or a couple of well armed gunmen. That would be a nightmare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Members online

Top Bottom