• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    First question is that a real coffee co? And are these guys coke heads with a low self esteem ! This is overboard for any comedy show skit etc. I dont think saturday night live or some things I see on other shows ,I watch at work . I am not Gay .Dont have a problem with this ,I object to having choices and different life styles rammed into my brain ,always thought that sexual choices are private and personal.not worn on sleeve like a neo paramilitary campain ,live and let live ,and when forced then react ! maxfold .thanks for showing this.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'd never heard of them until I saw the article. I guess it's a legit "commercial" for their coffee company.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think Mr. Farago needs to lighten up. This clip was akin to the Snickers ads where the "normal" person has morphed into something / someone of an alter ego - until they eat a Snickers.

In this BRCC ad - one of their buds whose been drinking "hipsterbucks" (Starbucks) coffee has fagged out. Only until they conduct an intervention to wash the faggy coffee out of his system does he once again become a "manly" BRCC fellow.

This is no more "offensive" than the In Living Color skits - "Men on Film".

Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice - otherwise, people would not be successfully freed from the perversion only to return to heterosexuality, get married and have 8 or 9 kids like Dennis Jernigan did...

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Am I the only veteran who doesn't have sleeve tattoos and a zz top starter beard?
    I have no tats. Officers aren't allowed to have tattoos below mid biceps. One of my buddies was a prior enlisted Marine Scout Sniper and had some tribal stuff on his left arm, and they lasered it off.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I loved the video, hope to see it on TV, oh I know all the pussy's will complain and it is not politically correct but is is funny! Kimmel, Stewart, Letterman and all the other comics do this all the time except the target is conservative or Christians..but that is OK

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Only bare armed commissioned losers drink coffe anyways.

Real mean mainline redbull and brand the backs of their hands with the hot brass from a 249.

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'll go ahead and wiegh in on the video.

Maybe I'm just not high speed enough but I actually agree with ttag writer in this: be profesional and just leave this kinda crap out of business. However, these guys market to a niche and I'm sure they're customers love this ad. Maybe it'll even bring them more business. But just like our Arkansas shooting range lady, I guess she can do whatever she wants. It's their money.

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have no tats. Officers aren't allowed to have tattoos below mid biceps. One of my buddies was a prior enlisted Marine Scout Sniper and had some tribal stuff on his left arm, and they lasered it off.

even in 1984 they did that......., no zz top beard either
    you slept with goats in the 90's if you had a beard in our quadrant......Semper-Fi:rockon:

Last edited:

BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well after watching I'll order some and let y'all know how it taste. Still sounds discriminating they wont allow you guys to order any. Ahahahaha

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Might wanna check out Mbest11x on YouTube to understand their sense of humor.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I get the sense if humor.
    I've used the "stupid games, stupid prizes" line before, as a nco, before.

Like I said it's niche. Plenty of dirt chewing, no name, pack bumping ground pounders live this kind humor. It helps keep you sane when ass deep in *bleep* while playing *bleep bleep* games in dirt world countries. But I turned that sense of humor in with my issued gear and checked my dry sarcasm out when I received my dd214. Some guys don't. Power to them.

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not homophobic and don't think they are less of a person for who they are.
    I thought the commercial was funny. Like someone said, it's like an over the top Snickers commercial.
    I wonder if their coffee is any good tho.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Flyandscuba said...' Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice - otherwise, people would not be successfully freed from the perversion only to return to heterosexuality, get married and have 8 or 9 kids like Dennis Jernigan did...'

Sorry...in my book you suck one penis....you're a homo no matter what or how many kids you have after you smoke pole.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Flyandscuba said...' Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice - otherwise, people would not be successfully freed from the perversion only to return to heterosexuality, get married and have 8 or 9 kids like Dennis Jernigan did...'

Sorry...in my book you suck one penis....you're a homo no matter what or how many kids you have after you smoke pole.

What if it's your own?

Assuming you're that flexible.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've gotten branded by more than a few pieces of SAW brass. 240B brass is worse I think, just because it's bigger!

Doc

Top Bottom