• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevSteve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Maxman recommend a good single action 9mm. You know the patriot brown and black one that you have...

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All of these guys don't know what they talking about, just call me and set up a date to get together, I can help you with your problem, I have about 8 different 9mm hand guns we can shoot that ammo up to see what you like. Are just leave it with me and I can give you a report. Just my 5 cents jj
    Haha. I'm sure that would work out well for at least one of us.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How big of a pain is gunbroker? I hate dealing with ebay, is it as annoying? People sniping and all that.

Gunbroker doesn't have sniping. If a bid is placed within the last 15 minutes of an auction, the time is extended to 15 minutes from the last bid. That keeps happening until there are no bids in the last 15 minutes of the auction.

CZ's are great and fun to shoot. I have to agree with LowRiderRed about the Walther PPX, though. They are striker fired, but the trigger is really nice! That being said, I don't think you can go wrong with a CZ. Like Jogan mentioned, you won't have any trouble racking the slide.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The reverand is referring to my lionheart 9mm compact.
    It's basically a daewoo that's been given a tactical treatment. Feel free to pm if you want a detailed description and sales pitch.

Fly and scuba, unfortunatly I don't like in Alaska. In theory I don't have a problem buying online but typically you don't save all that much money and I still like the option of checking out barell lugs, locking blocks, and frame rails before I commit to buying.

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    CZ copies made in Turkey ,SAR decent price copy of CZ75. Had a SAR!K2 in 45 acp ,very nice just a heavy gun ,but does shoot and feel good ,single/ double light trigger .hi- cap ,only thing would make it better was a decocker . Check them out .maxfold

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gunbroker doesn't have sniping. If a bid is placed within the last 15 minutes of an auction, the time is extended to 15 minutes from the last bid. That keeps happening until there are no bids in the last 15 minutes of the auction.

CZ's are great and fun to shoot. I have to agree with LowRiderRed about the Walther PPX, though. They are striker fired, but the trigger is really nice! That being said, I don't think you can go wrong with a CZ. Like Jogan mentioned, you won't have any trouble racking the slide.

I need to correct myself. I was thinking about the Walther PPQ when I said PPX in the post above. I've never tried a PPX, but the PPQ's trigger is very nice!

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    CZ copies made in Turkey. Check them out.

Ditto

I have a Canik 55 that is a well built, reliable and pleasant shooter. I let a CZ75 owner shoot it recently and he told me that it was every bit as good as his CZ. He also claimed it had a smoother trigger than his CZ.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ditto

I have a Canik 55 that is a well built, reliable and pleasant shooter. I let a CZ75 owner shoot it recently and he told me that it was every bit as good as his CZ. He also claimed it had a smoother trigger than his CZ.
    I think they had one at outpost elite the other day.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, the SP01 can be carried cocked and locked with the safety. I have 3 cz's and absolutely love them! The slide, since it's nestled inside the rail instead of outside, does seem like it would be a problem to rack, but trust me, it's a non-issue. I'd be happy to let you shoot any of mine and see if it's something you'd like.
    Looks like Jogan solved the problem. The CZ may be a new addiction for me.

BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ive never had one single problem ordering from Buds & Gunbroker. Ebay and craigslist arent bad either lol J/K.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CZ 75 has a great single action pull, can be carried cocked and locked and found for your price point.

Top Bottom