• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah ... I'm worried. This "competition" was actually started by the residents(and a couple of out-of-towners)of Beulah,Fla/Ala after the quite famous Beulah Sausage Festival went "ka-poot". The competition starts in May and runs thru the month of July so as to accommodate the potential entrants at all the levels of competition.

What you see in the above category is the Male,over 35,with previous SUS VENATOR experience. They also have a topless,women,over 75 category but they are not allowed(by law) to film this competition. What I am worried about is that the contestants are starting to come from my town,Cantonment. Over on 95A,south of Kingsfield Rd. has some extremely determined party-goers that it would not take much of a challenge to get them entered. Same as over the Milton way.

Guys and gals that are just waiting for a reason to get out and "mingle" with other like minded individuals should apply for a permit to join this rather shocking competition. Surely,it will do some of the GCGF members a world of good. (Especially the ones with over 3000 post and all the moderators.) Maybe a local sponsor. Hey,the IDPA guys have one,and shirts and everything. Can someone design a shirt ??

Hmmmmmmm ...... ?? --- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom