• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Was at the range in Fairhope yesterday and a fella had a Canik (Turkish) CZ knock-off. Seemed kinda interesting. Anyone have one of these or shot one? I did not shoot this one as we were running out of daylight. Curious if anyone has any experience with these pistols?

npaiso

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just hough one canik tp9sa. The pistol looks and feels just like a cz. The trigger and everything else looks just like an xdm. Even the 3 pound pull no creep little to no over travel and accurate as hell. All for under 400 brand new.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Canik TP9 with 2,000rds through it on the original packing oil that comes with it and it runs great. I havent had a malfunction out of it and still havent cleaned it once. Been thinking about the Shark model that is like a CZ75. I will get one soon.

brasshog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a Italian clone and have been looking at the Turkish clones at Academy lately. I want one also just to put through the ringer. The only one that fit my large hands was the full sized one.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I keep telling myself to get the SAR Arms B6P CZ clone...we'll documented bad ass budget CZ...can be found for under $300 still...

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I keep telling myself to get the SAR Arms B6P CZ clone...we'll documented bad ass budget CZ...can be found for under $300 still...

That's the one I like too, just from looking at them. Just can't spring for it right now. Maybe after one more poker game.......<sigh>

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got the B6p compact.. One of the best pistols I've ever shot. If I ever get some free time, I'll hook up with you guys and let you run some rounds down the pipe. I've also got the full sized, all steel, .45 Witness... Also an excellent CZ clone!
    On vacation this week, but taking care of the young'un and her chemo treatment and the wife and her cracked vertebra. Never a dull moment around the Hoss House! I'm over in West Mobile, so if you're in this area, holler at me and maybe I can slip away for an hour or so.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got the B6p compact.. One of the best pistols I've ever shot. If I ever get some free time, I'll hook up with you guys and let you run some rounds down the pipe. I've also got the full sized, all steel, .45 Witness... Also an excellent CZ clone!
    On vacation this week, but taking care of the young'un and her chemo treatment and the wife and her cracked vertebra. Never a dull moment around the Hoss House! I'm over in West Mobile, so if you're in this area, holler at me and maybe I can slip away for an hour or so.

Hoss I just might take you up on that one. Maybe one day at Styx or if you have a good range in Mobile that's fine with me. I'd love to shoot that compact! Thanks for the kind offer......

Top Bottom