HD Tactical

Feds Storm Texas Republic Secessionist Meeting to Corral and Fingerprint Attendees!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This thread seems to separate the authoritarian-minded individuals from the libertarian-minded individuals.

As if I hadn't already figured it out before. I certainly can guess which members will be turning in their neighbors when the brown shirts come door to door asking to see everyone's papers and document any firearms, supplies and food stores owned by the inhabitants.

If you're so unhappy with things in the United States of America and think these guys are really onto the right path, then why don't you move to the Republic of Texas? I'd gladly purchase you a first class, one-way ticket. Of course you'd have to turn in your US passport and renounce your US citizenship. But you wouldn't need those things (nor have a right to them) anymore since you'll be a citizen of the Republic of Texas, right?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting reading though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Texas

For those that care to have an actual, informed, opinion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_annexation

Spoiler alert:

The Lone Star Republic ratified the treaty with popular approval from Texans. The bill was signed by United States President Polk on December 29, 1845, accepting Texas as the 28th state of the Union. Texas formally relinquished its sovereignty to the United States on February 19, 1846

Ref: Merk, 1978, p.308: "In Texas, on February 19, 1846, [Texas President] Anson Jones presided over the ceremony of the transfer of his state's sovereignty to the United States."

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Filing false documents and summons has all the signs of sovereign citizen behavior. I have some libertarian leaning philosophies but don't want to be associated with these kinds on nuts in anyway what so ever. When people start thinking the laws don't apply to them and making up false courts they are potentially dangerous and proven they have divorced themselves from reality. You don't get to summons a judge to a false court with no repercussions. You taunt the authorities and they will hammer your ass. Just the way it is.

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes latch I think that quote works perfectly:

One can not use the excuse of inability to afford to live in the house you promised to pay off as grounds for starting a government.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So answer me this, where are these Republic of Texas nut jobs going to live when they succeed from America? Do they think the state of Texas and U.S. government are going to give them a chunk of Texas to have as their own country???

Top Bottom