• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I had thought about going over there earlier this morning, but changed my mind. I had a couple inexpensive 1911s I was going to take over, but the last few times I have taken guns over there, I went home with them. Not worth the time and money spent. Not looking to buy anything as well. So, I am going to take some pics of the guns later today and post them for sale.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Went and saw Nate at his table this morning... was really crowded this time around, had trouble getting around the tables. Saw a Romanian SAR-3 with an RPG optic installed on it. Didn't have much in the way of 7.62 AKs which is what I was after, so we ended up heading out pretty quick.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nope.. Headed into work again. Im 27 and hate most people under 35. They have no sense of responsibility and call in constantly for no reason. I wouldnt hire them to cut my grass. 27 out of 30 days working 12hr shifts for me and they cant manage coming in 3 days a week so I get to cover them on one of my 3 days off in a month.

Damn, where do you work?

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Anybody see the man who used to sell ,custom grips mostly tuskes and mamoth ? Used to see him a few years ago .much in the way of antler ,bone and such ? maxfold

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Had a talk with Nate while there. No much reloading at all. A little up on the front couple of tables. Some Tula primers (UGH!!). Several cans of pistol powder.

Extremely small show. They should not allow Jay's to be at these smaller shows. He took up 1/4 of all the booths. Capitalism at it's finest though.

Little girl helping her father work his table,all of 9 years old. Noticed that she knew more about guns than some adults. Furtherest back left booth. If your going,stop by and talk to her. Stanley could learn things from her I'm sure.

Knives make in the sweat shops of Pakistan took up another 1/4 of the table space it seemed. --- SAWMAN

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Deals seemed to be kinda slim IMHO...The little girl was with family...bought some toy wooden snakes from here Grandpa (?) for my grandkids...Shootin' the breeze with Nate and JJ..saw JJ BUY an M1A1...not too sure what JJ was trying to sell, he needs to ask that little girl for some sellin' tips

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Had a talk with Nate while there. No much reloading at all. A little up on the front couple of tables. Some Tula primers (UGH!!). Several cans of pistol powder.

Extremely small show. They should not allow Jay's to be at these smaller shows. He took up 1/4 of all the booths. Capitalism at it's finest though.

Little girl helping her father work his table,all of 9 years old. Noticed that she knew more about guns than some adults. Furtherest back left booth. If your going,stop by and talk to her. Stanley could learn things from her I'm sure.

Knives make in the sweat shops of Pakistan took up another 1/4 of the table space it seemed. --- SAWMAN

Yeah that girls father is Active duty army out of hurlbert field. In the Rangers there. She is very knowledgable! Caught me off guard first time I talked to her. You are so right Sawman about her experience!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I saw that BLR/7mm-08 at the show yesterday early AM. Is in good shape for a somewhat older gun.

Once I determined that the little girl knew about the stuff on her table,I asked several questions about the 300BLK upper builds that were there. She seemed that she knew all about them and told me that today is my "lucky day" to buy one "or both" of them.

Personally ... I would say that the drive would not be worth it. BUYING --> all the good shit will be gone. SELLING --> not enough people or vendors to sell to. (Unless you can sell something to Nate ...... or .....) --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I decided that I am going to take the two 1911s I just posted for sale over to the show this morning. Maybe I will have some luck and sell both of them. Who knows?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Pretty weak today. It never really picked up. Yesterday wasn't bad. Pretty steady flow of people. Still lots of the same stuff. This was the first time I'd seen AA tactical there. Big display, kind of took over for impact firearms, if you remember them. Jays was only half a row and didn't look like they were real busy, but I wasn't watching real close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom