• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Riverrat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not new to shooting or hunting but a couple weeks ago I took the time to drive to Ft. Walton and apply for my CCP. This Monday will be three weeks so I'm hopeful in a couple weeks I will be exercising my right to carry.. My first conceal carry will be purchased this weekend a M&P shield 9. I have spent a lot of time researching and this seems to be a good fit for me. I look forward to meeting you all and exploring this forum.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Welcome to the forum sir. Get that CWP,train with the weapon,and most of all ........ carry. Remembering that concealed means concealed.

Beulah huh ... ?? There are only two houses in Beulah so you must live next door to Sean. --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why Sawman, I'm offended! Do not disrespect Beulah. Why, we have the Beulah Entertainment and Sportsplex on the corner of 9 Mile and Beulah Rd., directly across the street from the Beulah Service Center and Fine Dining Restaurant (Tom Thumb), down from that a stone's throw is the Beulah Mall (Dollar General) and finally the Greater Beulah International JetPort.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Why Sawman, I'm offended! Do not disrespect Beulah. Why, we have the Beulah Entertainment and Sportsplex on the corner of 9 Mile and Beulah Rd., directly across the street from the Beulah Service Center and Fine Dining Restaurant (Tom Thumb), down from that a stone's throw is the Beulah Mall (Dollar General) and finally the Greater Beulah International JetPort.

Dang, ya'll getting right crowded out there in Beulah now!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Crowded? You bet! Why, sometimes there's three cars at once stacked up at the one traffic light we have. Just a few weeks ago I had to wait for a parking spot at Tom Thumb. This place is a mad house.

I may have to sell out and move in with Stanley over in Baldwin County.

Riverrat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the comments guys. I will be getting all the training I can Sawman for sure. And hello Seanpcola :thumb: Beulah has been my home for 46 years but I think RackinRay may be on to something it is getting more crowded.

Riverrat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And RussSurfs I hope to have my shield in a couple of weeks. Met a guy over at the Santa Rosa shooting range Sunday who let me shoot his shield 9 mil. and It felt great. He also let me shoot his Sig 45 .......sweet

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the comments guys. I will be getting all the training I can Sawman for sure. And hello Seanpcola :thumb: Beulah has been my home for 46 years but I think RackinRay may be on to something it is getting more crowded.

Yep, I moved out here in '06 because it wasn't crowded. I should have shut the door when I got here and not let anybody else in.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    When Beulahland BBQ closed I had to go to therapy. I cried relentlessly,had night sweats, and even more premature ejaculations that "standard". My hair started falling out and my taste buds died from non use.

Freakin' shame !! --- SAWMAN

Riverrat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When Beulahland BBQ closed I had to go to therapy. I cried relentlessly,had night sweats, and even more premature ejaculations that "standard". My hair started falling out and my taste buds died from non use.

Dam Sawman you got it bad. :sick:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Beulah land BBQ: Loooooong story involving myself and the douchebag that owned the place. The stories I can tell...........

pilotpop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sawman, you missed the expansion in Beulah, there are 5 or 6 houses here now.. plus my range..

Top Bottom