• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmmmm......I read almost all that article but I missed the part about marrying a brother or sister. Looked to me like it was referring to gay marriage, but I could be wrong.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God Bless these judges for standing up an saying what should have been said a long time ago, They will most surely need help to do any good. I admire these men for standing for what they believe !!!!!! Its in the Bible !! just my 9-cents, will pray for these men !!!

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Actually, I believe Alabama law prohibits that; I believe a sanguineous marriage is still against the law there. Even sexual relations with certain levels were prohibited a few decades ago. I am rusty on the law now, but figures they once had a problem to have to pass such a law!

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually, I believe Alabama law prohibits that; I believe a sanguineous marriage is still against the law there. Even sexual relations with certain levels were prohibited a few decades ago. I am rusty on the law now, but figures they once had a problem to have to pass such a law!

After looking at this couple, it may be against the law, but it don't look like it's being enforced.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/alabama-man-cheated-on-his-wife-for-a-goat/

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It's right next to that part that says I have to buy health insurance and have permission to exercise my 2nd amendment right. :noidea:
    I feel ya there...

I just don't see how 2 dudes getting married effects anyone else... if they want to suck dick and get married, go for it. It doesn't effect me.

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know that gay marriage is a touchy subject but really what is state sanctioned marriage other than paperwork. Being gay is a sin, but I won't say that gay people can't get married. It's not my decision. We will all be judged one day no matter what path we take. If you believe in God and live by the word then keep on doing that like you should. We all know the verse, and I'm paraphrasing, he who is without sin shall cast the first stone. I'm not without sin so I cannot judge gay people. That is God's place.

When it comes down to it, if you say gay people can't get married because it is against the bible, why aren't you upset about others that get married all the time like atheists and other religions? State sanctioned marriage is just that, state sanctioned.

When I get married in March, I will have to do the legal work and sign some papers for the state's records. Other than that, it's between me, my wife, and God. That's what counts.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I feel ya there...

I just don't see how 2 dudes getting married effects anyone else... if they want to suck dick and get married, go for it. It doesn't effect me.

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

I'm there with you. I threw this up for yucks in response to this.........

http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?24518-WOW-Florida!&highlight=gay+marriage

For clarification, I don't support gay marriage, but I also don't care if two dudes want play poke the pony either. I just see the gay marriage angle for what it is; another group wanting special privileges because they are special snow flakes.

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    After looking at this couple, it may be against the law, but it don't look like it's being enforced.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/alabama-man-cheated-on-his-wife-for-a-goat/

Two things making me scratch my head on this one:
    1) what was she searching for to find those videos? Alternative Specs?

2) How the hell can a goat participate in the alleged behavior of; "her husband and a goat in sexual foreplay..." Wait, wait....was it calling him daaadddddy? Dirty talk! LMAO

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm there with you. I threw this up for yucks in response to this.........

http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?24518-WOW-Florida!&highlight=gay+marriage

For clarification, I don't support gay marriage, but I also don't care if two dudes want play poke the pony either. I just see the gay marriage angle for what it is; another group wanting special privileges because they are special snow flakes.

I agree except for one thing. Getting married is not a special privilege. It just gives gay people the chance to lose everything they've worked for in a divorce, just like the rest of us.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know that gay marriage is a touchy subject but really what is state sanctioned marriage other than paperwork. Being gay is a sin, but I won't say that gay people can't get married. It's not my decision. We will all be judged one day no matter what path we take. If you believe in God and live by the word then keep on doing that like you should. We all know the verse, and I'm paraphrasing, he who is without sin shall cast the first stone. I'm not without sin so I cannot judge gay people. That is God's place.

When it comes down to it, if you say gay people can't get married because it is against the bible, why aren't you upset about others that get married all the time like atheists and other religions? State sanctioned marriage is just that, state sanctioned.

When I get married in March, I will have to do the legal work and sign some papers for the state's records. Other than that, it's between me, my wife, and God. That's what counts.

Whoa, Im really starting to like this guy.

In a non-gay way, of course :)

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree except for one thing. Getting married is not a special privilege. It just gives gay people the chance to lose everything they've worked for in a divorce, just like the rest of us.

Under the law as it's been they aren't denied the "right" to get married. They have had the same right as everyone else to marry someone of the opposite sex.
    By wanting an exception granted they are saying they are a special class that should be afforded different accommodations due to their condition under the law. They're doing it because they want employer benefits such as being able to put their significant other on their employer provided/supplemented insurance. That is what it's about more so than the right to get married. Every time I see the issue discussed the act of marriage is only discussed in so far as what it will allow a person to do and what it will allow them to force an employer or government pay in benefits.

I don't care in general, but do see it as further decline of society. Is Mr. Goatf*cker I posted above going to be able to marry Gabby his goat in 20 years because he's being oppressed for his love of humping goats?

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Under the law as it's been they aren't denied the "right" to get married. They have had the same right as everyone else to marry someone of the opposite sex.
    By wanting an exception granted they are saying they are a special class that should be afforded different accommodations due to their condition under the law. They're doing it because they want employer benefits such as being able to put their significant other on their employer provided/supplemented insurance. That is what it's about more so than the right to get married. Every time I see the issue discussed the act of marriage is only discussed in so far as what it will allow a person to do and what it will allow them to force an employer or government pay in benefits.

I don't care in general, but do see it as further decline of society. Is Mr. Goatf*cker I posted above going to be able to marry Gabby his goat in 20 years because he's being oppressed for his love of humping goats?

The way I see it everybody has the same rights under the law, including marrying someone that wants to be married to them. I've never heard or read that only heterosexuals have the right to be married. As for the goat issue, I see no problem. The Constitution grants rights to humans, not goats. Considering all the angst over gays getting married, I'm sure the goat population is delighted.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The way I see it everybody has the same rights under the law, including marrying someone that wants to be married to them. I've never heard or read that only heterosexuals have the right to be married. As for the goat issue, I see no problem. The Constitution grants rights to humans, not goats. Considering all the angst over gays getting married, I'm sure the goat population is delighted.

Can you point to anything I said or that the law says that only heterosexuals can get married? Gay men already have the exact same right under the law that you and I do to marry a woman and gay women have the right to marry a man. The right is exactly the same for all of us.
    If I decide that I would rather marry an orangutan should I be given an exception? I mean who are these people to deny me my right to marry the one I love.

In all seriousness like I said before I'm not buying the marriage crap from them as anything except a way to force employers and government agencies to provide benefits for their SO. I couldn't care less if they want to get married, but if it's only about the love and/or religious aspect of marriage why do they need or care if the government recognizes it?

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can you point to anything I said or that the law says that only heterosexuals can get married? Gay men already have the exact same right under the law that you and I do to marry a woman and gay women have the right to marry a man. The right is exactly the same for all of us.
    If I decide that I would rather marry an orangutan should I be given an exception? I mean who are these people to deny me my right to marry the one I love.

In all seriousness like I said before I'm not buying the marriage crap from them as anything except a way to force employers and government agencies to provide benefits for their SO. I couldn't care less if they want to get married, but if it's only about the love and/or religious aspect of marriage why do they need or care if the government recognizes it?

I'm sure gay men are delighted to have the right to marry a woman, and gay women must be thrilled at the prospect of marrying a man. Of course they have the right to marry as you described, but where is it stated that a man can't marry a man, or a woman can't marry a woman? And yes, a lot of this is financially driven I'm sure, which is the main reason state sanctioned marriage is undertaken by many people. My wife and I got married because it was a better deal financially. We were perfectly happy living together for several years without a marriage license from the state. I guess when the state and society stop making it preferable to be married, we can just skip that.

Top Bottom