Pensacola
    Interstate Fairgrounds
    GUN SHOW

January 31-February 1, 2015
    Saturday 9-5 Sunday 10-4
    Adults $7.00 - 12 and under FREE

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I got the e-mail today about this. Not sure if I am going to this one. The last few times I have gone and taken stuff to sell, I returned home with it. I do not go just to look around. Waste of money for me.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Pretty much best show in the area(my area)for me. This show,Pace,and Robertsdale are the only ones that I go to anymore.

Want to see some old friends,keep up with the TRUE buying and selling prices,grab some gun cleaning stuff,and just maybe catch the proverbial ... "GOOD DEAL". In the past have found some fairly cheap bullets and powder that these shows also.

And the 7 bucks ...................... ? .................... It wont quite break me. --- SAWMAN

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I should be there too. I need some reloading stuff. Work is letting me get all the OT I want this week and my check will be bank the Friday before the show.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I should be there too. I need some reloading stuff. Work is letting me get all the OT I want this week and my check will be bank the Friday before the show.
    I sure miss those days!! All I get now is comp time...But am interested in looking around to see what is available in my price range.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was a time when display tables were free, I did shows from Jackson, across to Atlanta and down with my Ruger OM SA display then I did my AAA + stock blank display at a few shows. Jim Tilton (the Ohio Rifles) and I produced the Ft Walton shows for about a decade from the old shows at the Shrine Club to the Firgrounds as the show grew. Bull Rigdon died a few weeks ago, at the fairgrounds, by the way. But when the show producers started charging a flat fee for all tables, I quit doing shows, as a displayer. Now I only go to see old friends or to buy donar actions for my custom builds.

These days I do Birmingham and Tulsa with sales tables.
    Ed

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife and daughter and I are heading out to the show soon. My dad, sister, brother and law and two nephews are going too.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Work got me again.. This is the 13th 12hr day in a row. I thought I was going to be off, maybe I will be off early tomorrow.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was OK. About the usual. I actually spent a whole $35 inside. Two T-shirts, two bumper stickers. Talked to JJ.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This forum, our great dealers, and members have spoiled us.. People I work with think they are getting great deals when they go to the shows.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seemed to be more accessories there than I remember last year..have been out of town..Jays definitely had the best selection..but the booth in the right corner (aa tactical I think) had the best prices of the guns I looked at..I like going to the shows to look but if the next couple are going to be like this I'll probably pass..really thinking about picking up a KSG now that they seem more readily available..saw a guy leave after purchasing the only CZ Scorpion Evo from Jays..didn't ask how much tho

Top Bottom