DK Firearms

SB15 now deemed illegal to shoot from the shoulder..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    Ive been thinking about installing the rear of a rossi hand ranch pistol on the back of my AR pistol. If it's good enough for rossi it's got to be good enough for colt!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I've gotten to the point where I could care less what big government and the ATF says... Fortunately, up here in the last frontier ATF agents are few and local LEOs don't seem to be looking to take away Alaskan's firearms.

If we really end up in a true SHTF situation - I doubt anyone's primary concern will be how uncle ATF interprets the way you are holding a firearm when you are protecting you and yours from the horde of thugs coming to take your stuff...

There he is! How in the world have you been doing?? I agree, never had ATF or any other FED bother me, the SB-15 is the least of my concerns and probably theirs too.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    I've gotten to the point where I could care less what big government and the ATF says... Fortunately, up here in the last frontier ATF agents are few and local LEOs don't seem to be looking to take away Alaskan's firearms.

If we really end up in a true SHTF situation - I doubt anyone's primary concern will be how uncle ATF interprets the way you are holding a firearm when you are protecting you and yours from the horde of thugs coming to take your stuff...

If I had one, I don't think I would stop using it based on all of these letters. If they successfully prosecute someone I would stop, but until that happens it's all conjecture on what they might do.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Let me guess, we're all going to end up in FEMA camps too. Come on Frank, I've been on forums long enough and so have you to see morons post about writing letters "because they don't want to pay $200, but don't want to end up in prison either". Then you have youtube personalities like HossUSMC putting up videos talking about how great it is to skirt NFA laws with the SB-15 and throw it in the ATF's face because "there is nothing they can do about it". Those are the people that got what was a good thing squashed.

All of that said, letting it divide us isn't the right answer either. I've been behind turning back gun laws to pre-1934 since I was a teenager, but being realistic I'm doubtful it is ever going to happen so the best I can hope for is to not erode them any further and work within the guidelines we currently have while working to make it better.

That fat f--ker was a damn POG who is mad at the world because he never saw combat. His videos are a joke at best. He is a black eye for all of the services. People see him and think we are all this way. He is a fat never-been. I Watched one of his videos a few years back and it disgusted me to the point of actually leaving a comment. Then of course all his personal cock suckers wanted to flame me beacause I pointed out many lies in his video. It was funny in my eyes. But if people listen to his advice, they will get hurt or worse....killed.

SAWMAN

Master
    I am waiting for the SB-15's do drop down to $50-$60. Am in the market for two of them.

SPARES ..... these will be used sooooooo damned much strapped around my forearm,they are bound to wear out. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Let me ask this...instead of attacking the Sig brace the way the ATF did, why not just say it is illegal to shoulder an AR pistols with just the tube or anything else attached? Seems to me while they are writing new law, that they are not allowed to do, just go all the way and be done with it?

poff09

Marksman
    Let me ask this...instead of attacking the Sig brace the way the ATF did, why not just say it is illegal to shoulder an AR pistols with just the tube or anything else attached? Seems to me while they are writing new law, that they are not allowed to do, just go all the way and be done with it?

Do me a favor and DONT write them a letter....LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyandscuba

Master
    Yep - picked one up for that with free shipping on eBay.

IWI is going to reintroduce the Galil - to include a pistol version with a folding stabilization brace - in 7.62x39, 7.62x51, and 5.56x45...

kendive

Master
    Hell with the ATF Eforms making it so easy to to an SBR... I might SBR all my AR's... LOL

Support your ATF

Latest posts

Top Bottom