• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PTAC_TODD

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Precision Tactical is hosting another 2-gun match at K&M Shooting Center on January 17th as part of the series. Entry fee is $65 which includes your lunch. This is a pistol/carbine match and no limits on optics. Basically, it's a run what you brung match that makes for a lot of fun. Round count will probably be consistent with the last match being 250 carbine and 200 pistol. Those are pretty safe counts giving each person a buffer and ammo to check their zero before the match. If ammo is needed, there will be plenty 556 and 9mm available on hand at the range. Awards will be given to the top 3 shooters, top military, and top law enforcement. Any questions about the match, feel free to ask me on here or contact the shop at 902-6162. The range will open at 0800 and shooting will start at 0900. Register online at www.kmshootingcenter.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      339.8 KB · Views: 268

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish I could make this, but I have friends coming to town that weekend. If I can talk them into tagging along I will be there!

PTAC_TODD

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A lot of good questions have been asked in PM's in reference to the match. There is no charge for spectators to come and watch and take pictures/videos of you guys shooting. They will have to sign in just as each shooter does and will be briefed on the range rules as everyone else does. As far as lunch goes, we should have enough for some spectators too, but the shooters and range officers obviously take priority as it's part of your entry fee. If you wish to bring family/friends, just make sure each person has eye and ear protection. Coolers are allowed on site with extra food and refreshments if you wish to bring one. It's not mandatory, but it's not a bad idea either just as long as nobody brings any alcohol to the range which is common sense. Let me know if you have any other questions and feel free to ask. I'm sure everyone is going to have a good time and enjoy the match, but hurry up and get signed up as the spots are filling up quickly!

PTAC_TODD

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish I could make this, but I have friends coming to town that weekend. If I can talk them into tagging along I will be there!

Make sure they have eye/ear protection and bring them out! Or tell them to bring their guns and come join the fun!

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    same here. Won't make this one, but will be ready for the rest of the series.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm going to be the only one with tennis shoes and street clothes now...hahaha jk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Once again had a great time. Didn't shoot as well as I would've liked. Pistol portion of the stages were a little more involved than last time. Overall the stages were similar to last time. For those who went in Dec...the short bus stage involved the removal of a dummy and going into the bus twice. The round count for that one was 14-14-6 pistol and 28-16 rifle. Heck yeah it awesome. Didn't see the Texas star in steel city but they made up for it with about 185 steel plates (jk) in one stage. Shoot house was definitely the crucible again.
    Glad I was able to make it. These matches definitely make you decide on what type of shooter you desire to be. Nothing wrong with any type, just make sure you put in the time and effort before you decide to make it a hobby. Looking forward to the next one. JW

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds awesome, JW! Can't wait til the next one! I should have my rifle setup for those long shots by then!

PTAC_TODD

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm glad y'all are enjoying it and having as much fun as we are! I hope to see you all out for the next match which I believe is going to be on Feb 28th, but that date hasn't been confirmed yet. I will post the flyer and all info on here for the next match once the date is confirmed.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm glad y'all are enjoying it and having as much fun as we are! I hope to see you all out for the next match which I believe is going to be on Feb 28th, but that date hasn't been confirmed yet. I will post the flyer and all info on here for the next match once the date is confirmed.

Any news on the next match? Thanks!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thier Facebook page said Feb 28th
    d8b52edbe2763f8d5d0a26035ecf7545.jpg

Top Bottom