• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dan, now it is your turn next yard sale find...make the call and pay it back; or forward. Either way; like you said, stay away from the BIG boom munitions!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seriously Dan, your place is full of goodness. I'm not quite yet to the point of buying inside stuff for my house. Doing the major remodeling. When I'm done I'll start coming in with cash.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I bet they did not know he had a bomb in the place to blow them up with...I think next he needs a launcher?

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    THANKS for all the good will guys, I aprecheaite it. I need to find a good off the wall used car salesman for my #2 go to man / fall guy, any sugestions?? and Frank, be careful what you ask for, I did have an AT4 (INERT anti tank launcher) hanging on the wall , just took it down to sell on ebay yesterday.

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't use eBay anymore. I was selling a plate carrier and had already sold it but forgot to take down the ad on ebay. Well a guy bought it. So I tell the guy I already sold it. He wants to know if I have any other ones. I tell him no. Well he goes on to tell me he is here in the states on a student visa and his buddy is in the polish army and is heading to Afghanistan. He was going to buy it to give to his buddy. 100% illegal to sell body armor outside of US. I would have been going to jail for a long time! So glad I had already sold it! Just makes you think who is buying your stuff!

Glad to hear you are doing well though Dan! Some excitement is good in your life!

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trader Dan, I inherited a dummy shell mounted on a disk like board. It had a bronze projectile and was about 3.5' tall. It was in my pawn shop in Gpt. Ms for around 4 years. Never a question about if'n it was or wasn't dangerous. I also got a trunk once that had about a half dozen practice grenades...(live)... They only made smoke... there was no powder, just a smoke cartridge. We popped 'em and I sold them for 5 bucks as paperweights. I'm pleased to say that no gubmint ever got involved. That was about 25 years back. Gulfport, Biloxi, Pascagoula, Mobile, Pensacola, Ft. Walton, and Panama City all have military facilities. Stuff sometimes finds it's way out, that shouldn't. I'm just glad no one got hurt or maimed by an accidental drop from a car trunk or pick-up bed. Be well, sir.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you, I would love to find a practice dummy bomb to hang under my cow sign and have it painted with " Business is Boomin!" anyone have one laying around?

Top Bottom