• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    how many, just the one? Mine was considerably less to me because of the pre-order...saying that even at retail IF it does what it is said to do that would be a good value. When they get it all working reliably this has a chance to be revolutionary especially for the price point. For now some options don't work but you will be able to get upgrades downloaded to you and your scope as they become available.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok back from the camp Frank - my son told me he had 4 and all sold but one was defective so he was returning it. Got an error code of boot that ATN never saw before or so they said. Otherwise David at TGD said they were pretty dang awesome.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks Buddy but really hate to hear one was defective! Probably the one they will reship to me!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    No kidding, since Feb I have been waiting...I know it will not be all that and a pack of crackers but it is what I have been waiting for to record my hunts.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I took video, played once for me then not again, would not load on youtube, calling Mon.

The scope works well day and night. The illuminator that come w it is great. For those who wondered the reticle does not appear in the video only in your eye piece. The highest magnification pixelates too much to acquire a target. Easy to use, will have to get out in the field before I can tell you more and figure out why I cannot get the video to play. Day and night you can target to at least 200yds, I just have too much light to tell much in town.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have gotten it to record 4-15 time, the rest are corrupt files
    OK, got it to record 1 time this morning, very clear day, sun behind clouds, the best I have see after adjusting the controls for the best picture. there is sound

jpwalnuthill

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have you figured it out yet Frank? Waiting on your review. Just bought a Photon XT last week and cussed it for two days before I read instructions again and love it now. They are very sensitive to contrast and focus adjustments. Once you get them right they are pretty cool. Just won't record without spending another $150.00 for the mini DVR. Good Luck getting it straight.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mine is defective and with the holiday I have not heard what they are going to do about it..the videos above clearly show the issue and then not recording most of the time are my reasons for wanting a replacement...all I know now, sorry

jpwalnuthill

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your luck is like mine. Waiting that long and it being defective sucks. Hope you get it straightened out soon.

Top Bottom