• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I used to be Joel6188, but Ian helped me out by putting my business name as my new ID. I am a small FFL dealer in Atmore, AL. Some folks were concerned about my recent purchases in FL, and I thought this might help clarify the legality of those transactions. I do free FFL transfers for friends and forum members (AL residents only on handguns). I will also help facilitate legal cross state transfers for forum members, no cost on my end, as long as I don't have to travel very far. Thanks, Joel

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    :welcome: While I have noticed some dealers raising their rates for transfers, it is good to see someone caring more about the customer and future business.

Flattop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New here... Was referred by TD1985. Been into firearms and weapons since I was a toddler, thats when we had toy guns and people did'nt freak out when ya played cops & robbers or cowboys & indians.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Joel is a VERY GOOD MAN to deal with, always very honest and upfront on every deal. Do not hesitate to use his services or deal with this man. Just don't call him "Dude" or "BRO" LOL
    Thanks for everything, Joel.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Joel it was great meeting you today at JJ's and you selling me the Savage 24. Don't spend all of my lunch money you shanghaied me out of in one spot that I gave for that sweet rifle/shotgun combo for my dad...thanks

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nice to meet you as well. I had lots of fun talking with every one. Hope your father enjoys his new gun. I used some of the money to buy preparation-H on the way home - Florida boys are tough negotiators!

Top Bottom