• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A week or so ago sammie white contacted me and wanted to know if I still had the 243Win brass. I told him that I did. He said that he would get back with me when he was "ready" to buy.

Yesterday(9/6)at 1743 he PM's me and states that he is ready to buy now and what would be a good time to get with me. I returned his PM some 14 minutes later and told him ..."Tomorrow after breakfast would be good for me. Can meet you at the Raceway on Hwy.29 and Muskogee Rd,at the IP Mill about 10AM." He called me on the phone and stated that he would be there.

At 10AM he showed up and I stepped out of my truck with the two bags of brass in my hand. He dug around in his pocket and came up with(IIRC) $4. He stated that he had left his money for the brass($55.) at home by the computer. After some words back and forth between him and a lady in his vech he told me that he would just have to go home and get it. I suggested that the Raceway had a ATM. He stated that it would be too expensive to use it. I stated that it would most likely be cheaper than going all the way back to Flomaton,Ala(where he had driven down from) to get his money. He then asked me if I would take a check. I stated that I would not.

He asked me how far away I lived and I told him about 4 miles. He said that he would head back home to get the money. I told him to give me a call when he was about 10 minutes out and I would come back to meet him.

As of this time there has been no attempt on his part to contact me. My smart phone has no indications that anyone has tried to call me. I also see that he has posted on this forum,a bump for his rifle scope add at 3:10PM. I have no PM from him.

This is what happened. The people on this forum need to decide if they want to do business with him in the future. I know that I WILL NOT. If he makes any attempt to contact me,I will post the outcome here for the info of our members.

WTF ??? --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is he a Newbie? I'm always wary when dealing with newbies. I had a guy pull the same thing on me with a sporting goods item. showed up $100 short and excuses.I let him finish his story and told him to call when he was serious . He had 3 posts on the forum and never saw him on again.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Kinda ..... he has a few posts,but....... ATM inside and will I take a check ..... HUH ???

I was hoping that he would come on and tell his story,however at this point it seems that it would be irrelevent. Anyway.......... ? --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Had an incoming PM from sammie white last night at 10:24PM. (the first comm from him after the incident) He basically stated that he did not handle the situation "to good". He said that he was "sorry about the problem".

He also let me know that he did not "DESERVE TO BE SLANDDERED". Although I never called him a lier or made ANY reference to this,he stated that he felt that "YOU WERE CALLING ME A LIER ABOUT THE MONEY BEING BESIDE THE COMPUTER".

I told him that I fully standby my OP and if he had anything to add he is free to tell his side of the story. He wanted to know if I still wanted to sell him the brass. I responded in the negative.

His complete PM to me was in upper case. --- SAWMAN

NWFLYJ

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Grab rags!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah - ATM right there - too expensive? ATM fees are like what $3 max - He definitely paid more than that in gas going back and forth.
    Would make my Huh? meter peg as well.

sammie white

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this is my statement, most is correct ,i told him that wife dont use atm that i had no debit card,she will not use because all atms are not safe and secure with your pin numbers.i feel bad about this tried to correct this ,but sawman would rather tell his side,i have a eye witness ,where all he has is his side just my side to a bad situation gone worse.wife gave me money sunday morning laid by computer, just simply left it by computer. i will admit i was wrong to handle problem that way , have yall seen me say anything about a another member,no you will not, sawman have a good day.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Got another PM from sammie white time stamped 9/10 11:01AM. It was somewhat threatening,so will try to defuse the situation by not responding to the PM.

Have a good day sammie. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Good deal with Sammie White

Traded some 270 brass for some 243 bullets with Sammie White today. Good communication, and showed up on time. Good to see you again.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom