Walmart federal 45 auto bulk box 100 RDS 28 bucks!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went to Walmart to get some extra ammo for tomorrow's range day and the had Federal bulk 100 rd boxes of 45 auto fmj for 28 and change! Bought the only 3 they had. Think the 50 rd boxes were 18 or so. Happy camper! Best 45 prices I've seen in a few years.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The Federal 100 pack is the best deal going (in all calibers), just can't ever catch it in stock.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wally hardly gets the Federal 100 Value Packs in pistol calibers any more. The Gulf Breeze received some in 9mm and .45 this past week and it was gone quickly. It gotta been many months since I've seen any. I don't believe that I've ever seen the 100 box in .40. The GB Wally seems to have an abundance of the Federal .223 though. Every time I've been in there and checked the case recently it's been there. I believe the cost is something like $34 for the 100 box

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Wally hardly gets the Federal 100 Value Packs in pistol calibers any more. The Gulf Breeze received some in 9mm and .45 this past week and it was gone quickly. It gotta been many months since I've seen any. I don't believe that I've ever seen the 100 box in .40. The GB Wally seems to have an abundance of the Federal .223 though. Every time I've been in there and checked the case recently it's been there. I believe the cost is something like $34 for the 100 box

That's a good price for .223. The Wally 5.56 in the ammo box is no bargain. It's like $165 for 420 rounds.
    Add tax and you are over 40 cents a round.

Top Bottom